Chapter 22:A Marlene and Uriah moment

A/N: Yo. How is your day? Mine is all good!! And Yeah.... Story time? Story time. GUYS!!!!!!!! GUESS WHO JUST GRADUATED FROM GRADE 8????!?!?!?!?!? I'm so happy and sad at the same time but look on the bright side... My crush danced with me twice and he kept twirling me and we had a great time! And I got on the honours role which is like WHAT?! I never expected that to happen! 

Recap: TRISSYPOO IS NOW OFFLINE

Uriah POV:

TRISSYPOO IS NOW OFFLINE

Oh my Jesus! Did that just happen? Parking lot? Alone. Tomorrow? What have you done Uriah!? But wait! This is Four's doing! He gave me her password and everything! I wouldn't have been able to change it if it wasn't for him! Yeah! That's exactly what I'll tell Tris tomorrow! And then everything will be A-Okay. Damn Uriah. You are hella smart. Why thank you myself! Oh no it's a group effort! Awww bu-

"Uriah!!!!! What are you doing? You are grinning creepily at that lady over there. Wait, are you checking her out? Uriah! How could you!?" Marlene yells at me and slaps my face. 

"Ow. I'm sorry! I wasn't looking at her! I was thinking in my mind!"  I look at the lady again. "But.. her body be looking fine! DAMNNNNN!!!!!!" Marlene gasps.

"Uriah! I can't believe you! First you're looking at her and then you look again and say that she has a nice body!? I can't! I just can't!" She says with tears streaming from her eyes. I snicker. 

"So Marlene..." 

"WHAT!?" She yells.

"You Can't Even?" She slaps me again.

"Really? At a time like this you have to say 'So Marlene, You can't even right now?' what kind of a boyfriend are you? Ugh! I hope Tris slaps the man out of you!"

"Mar Mar! You can't be serious I'm joking! It's a joke!"  But she was already walking down the street. 

"MAR MAR!!!!" I cry falling to the ground. Everyone stares but I don't care. All I know is that I made a huge huge mistake. And people say 'Uriah use that mind of yours and think!' well I thought and I lost. Stupid brain. I hear someone laugh behind me and I turn around.

"What-are-you-laughing-at?" I stare at the person directly into their eyes and try to do my best death stare.

"You." The person says laughing even more. Then all of a sudden a book bag is literally flying at that guy's head. 

"What the fuck?!?!" He says putting a hand over where the bag hit him.

"Don't. You. Ever. Talk. To. MY. Uriah. Like. That" Marlene says with her teeth gritted. He starts backing away slowly. 

"Hey! Hey! Chill Please! I didn't mean too! I swear!" And he runs off. Marlene then comes towards me and pulls me up.

"Thanks.... Sorry about earlier.... It's just, DAMM-" She puts a finger on my lips.

"I think thats enough of that" She says picking up her book bag.

 "Now lets go home. You have a fight to prepare for" I run to catch up. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: LEGIT IN LOOOOVE WITH THE SONG ABOVE HER VOICE IS AMAZING AND I LOVEEEEE THAT SHOW! Lol I wrote wrote this 2 months ago and stopped for some reason but I had some complications so I didn't really have time to type/write but it is legit 6 in the morning cause I couldn't sleep and I thought I should finish this. YES I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN VERY SHORT but please bear with me. BUt I did come back to 64.6K reads! Like I can't believe it! And it was only a year ago that I wrote this. I remember for school I had to make this puzzle piece explaining me and I wrote Wattpad 12 668 reads. And that was in September which is amazing! Could not have come this far without any of you! SO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH! <4 <4 <4 <4 <4 MUAHHHH! SEE YA LATERZ! UNTIL NEXT TIME. PS I GOTZZ A NEW COMPUTER!