Chapter 20: Uh-Oh

A/n: Holy Molly! It's been so freaking long! It's been like 3 months since I posted but I've just been caught up with homework and Gr.8 is so hard! Anyways! Back to the story!

Recap:I don't hear what they said but I do know that she just started laughing her ass off! I look down from the banister and give them the look that says "get your ass up here now!"

Tri POV:

"Really guys? Little tiny rocks on the window? I mean it would be cute if it was only Four and it wa nighttime but, it's not. So it's not cute or sweet."

"But Trissypoooo! Aren't I cute?" Uriah says to me after I've finished.

"Yeah..... sure," Zeke tells Four.

"Um hello???? I'm right here?" Uriah says with a "hurt" face.

"Well doesn't matter guys! I'm mad at you and you guys need to explain. NOW!" I yell at them.

"What was it again now?" Four asks Zeke and Uriah, and they go into a little huddled disscusion.

"Do you remember?"

"I thought it was your job to remember!"

"Me? Did you really think that I was going to remember?" They whisper a little bit too loudly.

"Oh My God Guys!!! Just tell me! I know that you guys are stalling because Four is scartching his wrist a lot! And Zeke is always looking up at the ceiling and well, Uriah is... Uriah!" I tell them.

"Well hey! I'm standing right here and that's not nice Trissypoo!"

"Ok Ok. So well.... the thing that we wanted to tell you was that we needed your help with some- stuff?"

"What? What do you mean some stuff?" I pause before going on. "You mean like carrying a dead body?" I whisper to them.

"Ew! Trissypoo! Why on earth would we kill someone! It's so inhuman!" Uriah yelled.

"And throwing a big ass rock at someone's forehead isn't?" They look at everything but my eyes.

Sigh. " And to think that I was going to spend time with you Four. Or call Shauna for you Zeke." I say in a sweet voice.

"What about me Trissyeoo?" Uriah asks with the Puppy face Pout.

"Oh of course I wouldn't forget about my sweet Uriahpoo! I was going to go to the Dinner to get you some Dauntless Cake!" I answer and Uriah does a little happy dance while Four and Zeke look at him with odd faces.

"So, your saying that-you were going to spend time with me? Like for cereales?"

"Yup!" I say and before Zeke asks basically the same thing, I say

" And yes Zeke, I was going to call Shauna!" His eyes widen and he jumps and tackles me to the ground screaming,

"CALL HER! CALL HER! I NEED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It took a couple minutes before both Four and Uriah could get him off of me. And Zeke was stilling yelling and may I add sobbing!

"Wow! I-I didn't know you really felt this way about Shauna....." I say surprised.

"I'm sorry Tris but I think we should leave. Zeke is having a moment and I really don't know what I was going to tell you! So sorry! I'll talk to you in school though!" Four said patting Zeke on the back.

"Okay! See you tomorrow! And Zeke, I'm pretty sure Shauna feels the same way!" I reply waving at them as they walk and leave my room.

----------------------------------

A/N: OMG!!!!!!!!! BEEN SO FREAKING LONG!!!!! I'm so sorry for like not posting! I have a super busy schedule with Grade 8 coming to an end and I just came back from Ottawa (place in Canada and yes I am from Canada if I didn't mention it before) And OMFG fangirl moments right here! So number one, I saw Insurgent when it came out and it was like OMG feels. Hit me right in the feels. Not to offend anyone but I didn't like Shailene's hair. But Theo was looking HOT AF!!!! Anyways, SO for my valentines dance, My crush like legit walked up to me and knelt down and asked me to dance! And being the stupid idiot I am, I WALKED AWAY!!! UGH SO STUPID!