𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 5th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
nike grand opening.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! today, we're gathered here to witness the grand opening of one of the most anticipated stores in town, nike!" he beamed with enthusiasm.

the whole nike management team, the employees, hancock, zoro and y/n could hear the host talk in front of the camera.

the camera then panned to capture the massive crowd— mostly girls— that had gathered outside the store, eagerly awaiting for the doors to open.

y/n personally thought those girls didn't give a shit about the store, but only came because zoro roronoa was here.

she couldn't even blame them, because it was the exact same for her.

she looked down at her feet, his words constantly replaying in her head.

"cause i like you."

it was so uncalled for, y/n could almost laugh at the awful timing.

"today, we have the honour of being accompanied by the famous zoro roronoa, face of nike." the host said with a gleeful smile.

"just wave, look happy and don't say anything stupid." hancock whispered to the other two, her words covered by a bright, fake, smile.

the host started to walk towards the entrance, where zoro and y/n were. the camera man followed close behind, revealing the latest products in fashion behind the glass doors.

"so. how're you feeling today, mr. roronoa?"

"super excited to open the store. lots of great stuff in there and hopefully you guys'll like it as much as i do." he kept his answer short and simple, mainly to get the big camera out of his face.

quite frankly, zoro didn't want to be here at all, and it didn't take a genius to know that.

"are you ready to cut the bow?"

"more than ready." zoro gave his million dollar smile at the camera.

his fans a few meters away started screaming and fangirling.

talk about dick riding. y/n thought.

and as if the man could read her mind, he wrapped his arm around her waist, protectively pulling her closer to him.