𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 !

IS LOADING...

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 (𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 (𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀), 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝖾, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌!𝗓𝗈𝗋𝗈, 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖽𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍??, 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖾) ⚠️

𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍! 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍.

𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 6th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
zoro's apartment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

y/n and zoro stumbled through his apartment door, their mouths not daring to leave each other's faces.

"n/n..." the taller man murmured as his mouth travelled from her jaw to the side of her neck, a tight squeeze on it to block her breathing. y/n audibly moaned, her eyes rolling back.

zoro sucked and nipped at her melanated skin, making sure to leave those dark, purple marks he had imagined giving her many times before.

the black girl fisted his shirt with a rough force, impatiently pulling him towards the first thing he could fuck her stupid on.

reading her intentions, zoro smirked as he pushed the door closed with the heel of his foot, disregarding the fact to lock it. they messily made their way into the kitchen, stopping once y/n's lower back bumped into the edge of the countertop.

"take this off."

zoro was quick to command, his rough fingertips not wasting any time digging into her soft skin; her hips, her back, her chest. y/n winced, her back arching and pulling herself closer to his torso.

she quickly discarded herself of her flimsy top
and her bra, throwing them someplace around his apartment.

zoro barely gave her a breath as he locked his lips with hers again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. his hands lowered and grabbed her ass, lifting her up onto the kitchen counter.

he pulled away briefly, taking his shirt off and doing the same as y/n. the girl's eyes immediately flew to his naked torso, her bottom lip finding its way in between her teeth.

like two magnets, the two just couldn't get their hands off of each other. their tongues tangled, their fingers intertwined, their hips grinding against one another.