Xavier: The Dream

In dreams, you see what you want, you see what your mind desires. In dreams, is where reality never exists.

I walk into a store, and I see her there. I always see her working the cash register, but this time is different. I've always been attracted, yet this is different. She looks at me and catches me staring. We both put our heads down and blush. I walk up to the register to buy my favorite coffee. I ask for an iced mocha, but tell them to put double the espresso. She says okay, and goes to make it. I look at her and start trying to muster the courage I once had. She turns back and I say, " Would it be rude to ask for your number? " She looks at me, "No, here go." She hands me a piece of paper with it on there. She hands me the coffee and I hand her the money. I walk out of the coffee shop, and go to my house. Then, I wake up.

I wake up in my bed, and think to myself. This dream, what did it mean? I've never seen that girl I don't think. I roll out of bed, and get dressed. I put my black jeans, and slide on my black and red shirt. I brush my teeth and tease my hair a little bit. I grab my phone and check my messages. I have one from my best friend Josh. It reads: Xavier, get your ass down to the coffee shop now, I have a surprise for you. I text back, " on my way, asshole." I walk to my door and grab my keys and slide my black jacket on. I lock the door and take the elevator down. I get in my black Toyota Camry, and drive to the shop. I walk in and order a coffee. I see Josh, and motions me over, and shows me the screen of his laptop. It's receipt for a new laptop. "Before you thank me, it only has a 1 terabyte hard drive. " He says. I look at him. "Thanks man, I owe you one," I say. He nods. My coffee comes and I see the waitress. She's cute I think to myself. Hmm, maybe she's the one from the dream.... Nah. It's probably just coincidence.