Xavier: That Girl

I'm in the coffee shop. I'm reliving what happened that day. I smiled at a girl who was alone. She was beautiful. I noticed something. Like a sense of sadness. Why didn't I stop and ask her? I'm so stupid. That's why I'm on this earth. Maybe I should go back. Maybe... Maybe... I check my watch. It's 3:00 A.M. I shouldn't even bother going to sleep. I get out of bed, and make myself some eggs, and pancakes. I eat by myself at my table. I look at my wrists. I was put here to help people like me. The scars make my arms look striped. I don't see them as my signs of weakness, it's my sign that I'm still alive. I finish eating, and click on the television. I watch re-runs of How I Met Your Mother, and doze off. I wake up 9 AM. I get dressed in my usual garb, and head down to the coffee shop.

I walk in, and I see her. That girl from yesterday. I order my coffee and sit beside her. She looks at me oddly. I finally speak. "Hey," I say. "Hello," she replies. I look at her. Gosh, she's so beautiful. Dark Black Hair, light blue eyes, everything I find beautiful. She catches me staring and blushes. I laugh a little bit. "I'm sorry, but it's not everyday I look at someone this beautiful," I say. She replies, "I'm not really all that pretty."
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
I boop her nose. "Yea you are," I say. "Fine," she says. "Would you ever want to go out on a date," I ask. She stays silent.
"I'll take that as a no.." I reply. "It's not that, I just want your name." she replies.
I say, "Xavier." "Good, you'll know mine when you meet me right here, tomorrow at 10:00," she replies. "Alright, gotcha," I say.

I leave the coffee shop and go back home. I think about the events that occurred. I sit down. I can't wait for tomorrow. I've never been so excited for a girl before. I'm actually nervous. Gah! Why? Why am I nervous? This isn't me. I take my sleeping pills and go to my room. I take my shirt and pants off, and crawl into bed. I'm going to wake up, and talk to a beautiful girl. Her face crosses my mind right before I fall asleep.