The great escape

Flashback* The clock finally struck 12. It was midnight and now was my only chance. I had already packed clothes into my fake Louis Vuitton luggage hoping to one day own a real one and I had gathered the 5000$ I had saved up for over 5 years. I quickly locked the door with my key and left hoping not to wake up my mother. I love her but I really need my music career to happen. I got into my beaten up car and drove to California. I made stops at gas stations but tried not to make too many I was desperate to arrive. As soon as I arrived I booked a suite at the Hilton Hotel, obviously the cheapest one they had. The next morning I grabbed my demo some clothes I didn't want, my car keys, and stuffed it into my Juicy Couture purse. I headed over to the nearest thrift shop in hopes of making some cash since most of my money was going towards the hotel, gas , and food. I was able to make 200$ which was really nothing but at least was something. As I was about to exit the parking lot I spotted a black glossy Range Rover turning in and a bunch of men with cameras following it. I quickly parked my car once again and grabbed my bag thinking maybe it was a record producer like "redone" or "dr.Luke", but then I realized it was Kim Kardashian. She stepped out of her dreamy car which I had always wanted and made her way into a store with the name "DASH". Back in Miami I had passed by "DASH" but never actually gone in. I made my way in and froze in my steps. Kim was so beautiful like a barbie doll. Her honey blonde hair moved swiftly without wind and her makeup was perfect, while her teeth were white as pearls.