1 hit wonder

As Kim and I were parking her gorgeous silver Rolls Royce the car was swarmed by paps. "Move away from my car" Kim yelled from inside the car. Once we were able to get out we scurried off and into the tall cylinder building. As we walked we were greeted by a skinny blonde woman behind a desk. "Welcome to Capitol Records your meeting will be in room 224". As we walked into the room I notice a familiar mop of curls back turned on me and facing RedOne. It was Harry. Kim noticed I tensed up but stayed quiet. "Ah Kim thank you so much for bringing her in, i've been looking for some talent". When Harry turned around and saw me a smirk grew on his face. "Well Harry um finish the song and we'll talk"RedOne said while shaking his hand. As Harry was walking out he smacked my butt which made me let out a small gasp. Kim had to take a call so I was now alone. "Ok so Kim told me you have a demo, let's hear it". I dug into my new Hermes bag and brought it out and set it into the cd player. Even though the song was only 3 minutes it felt like 3 hours. All through the song RedOne danced along in his seat but I couldn't be too sure. "Well, I like it but I think it needs more you in it". "I'm getting some pop/rock vibes from you and I feel that thats the type of music you should be making". "Clearly your a star, from the moment you walked in the energy in the room changed". "Now I can't promise you that you'll be more than a 1 hit wonder but I can promise that if we work hard enough you'll have a hit and might just maybe be america's next pop sensation." "Wow" was all I said. "Thank you so much". "No " RedOne said, thank Kim. As I was leaving the room I spot Harry talking to Kim when the unexpected happens.