Fake it till ya make it

About a month past and Stefani told me that Kim was aware I wasn't really the new employee but I was doing so good that she didn't mind, that was good news, but the bad news was my music career was still NON-existent.. "Ok dolls, I think we should all have a night out, we've been working hard and deserve some fun so take the rest of the day off and come over to my house and i'll give you two a makeover" Kim announced. Kim got into the driver's seat as me and Stefani sat together in the backseat of Kim's beautiful Black Bentley. It had beige leather seats and her initials (KK) emblemed into the seats head rest. We arrived to her mansion in at least 10 minutes. It was in a beautiful gated community and it was 3 stories high. As we walked in I was blinded by the gleaming light of a huge glassy chandelier hanging from the roof. Kim led us to her dining room in which we all ate some chicken caesar salads and discussed our plans for the night. "Ok so were going to Dan Tana's which is amazeballs and then after we can go to this amazing club downtown that my sister Khloe took me to a few nights ago. As soon as we finished Kim took us to her room and led us to her closet where she told us we could choose whatever we wanted to wear. Her closet was full of racks with name brand clothes. Givenchy, Lanvin, Herve Leger, it was a girl's heaven. I chose out a black skin tight Herve Leger bandage dress meanwhile Stefani chose a nice flowy dress , and Kim chose a white Stella McCartney spring edition dress with some gucci heels. We all took showers in Kim's bathrooms which she had about 10 then her makeup artists Joyce and Mario glammed us all up. By 9:30 we were out the door and this time in Kim's range rover which I was madly in love with. We arrived at Dan Tana's and there were a few paparazzi's snapping pics of us but not many yet it was still amazing. Kim had warned us to just look down and not to talk to them. *fast foward to arriving at the club* We arrived at the club and the car was surrounded by paps. Stefani was snapping pics of herself with the paparazzi's behind the window. Once we were able to get off Kim was in the middle and held both our hands like little girls which cracked me up. Paparazzi's yelled at Kim stuff like "kim who are your new friends"? and "Kim are these your puppets"? It really hurt my feelings but I knew it was no big deal. Once we got inside the music was loud and I could feel the floor vibrating. Stefani got lost in a matter of seconds but I knew she'd be alright. "Kim can I stay with you"? I yelled over the loud music and screaming crowd. "Of course" she yelled back. Kim pulled me into V.I.P with her when I spotted some celebrities. On one table was Jessica Simpson, and her sister meanwhile on other tables was a bunch of other celebrities but who really caught my eye was the guys from One Direction who were on the V.I.P sofa. The only one missing was the curly haired one. Was it Henry? No harry, I thought to myself. Kim noticed I was staring and pushed me over to introduce myself. As for that night I considered myself a celebrity and had the attitude of one. Hi i'm Y/N. Well hello there gorgeous the blonde one said. We all introduced and I became comfortable enough to plop down in the middle of all 3 of them (zayn left 😂). A waiter came over to us and gave us each a glass of champagne. Suddenly a tall curly haired guy with piercing green eyes came over to me and spoke "your in my seat princess". His thick accent was sexy and intimidating. "Mate just sit over here" the blonde one said while patting the tiny space. "She's with Kim Kardashian"he whisper-yelled but not low enough.