Hollywood heartbreak

I stood for about 30 seconds watching Harry and Kim talking and all of a sudden he leaned in and began to kiss Kim. For about 2 seconds Kim kissed back and when she realized what she was doing and that I was watching she pushed him off. "Your a fucking womanizer Harry" I yelled. "First you use me as a one night stand , then you flirt with another girl right after and now you try to have a make out session with my best friend"!?! "Look princess i'm a big star and.." Kim cut him off and slapped him. "Let's go Y/N i've had enough" Kim said interlocking her arm with mines. By the time we reached the car I was bawling my eyes out, of course the paparazzi's were there to snap photos but mostly cause Kim was with me. "Ok I know something that'll cheer you up" Kim said with a smile on her face. I wasn't very familiar with California so on our way to this secret place Kim taught me about streets and places. When we arrived I noticed it was like The Lincoln Rd (miami beach) of Los Angeles. We got off and I followed Kim into a place with big neon letters that read "MILLIONS OF MILKSHAKES". There was a menu inside with tons of celebrity milkshakes. "Brangelina Milkshake", "Lindsay milkshake" (lohan) , even Kim had a milkshake. "Ok so basically what you do is you make your own unique milkshake with different ingredients until you get the perfect yummy treat" Kim explained. By the time we left the paps had become aware that Kim and I were here and they were screaming things at us like "Kim where's the other puppet" referring to Stefani who was taking a medical rest. We were now on our way home, yes home, Kim had taken me out of the crap hotel I was in and let me move in with her which was amazing. "Kim do you think my music career will ever exist"? "Of course Y/N , you just need to believe in yourself, when I was younger I told everyone I would be famous, it's even on video". When we arrived to the house we both took showers and fell asleep watching re-run episodes of KUWTK season 11, season 12 still had to be filmed. ( short chapter sorry i'm new at fanfics I prefer reading them😂)