two

continued from last chapter

"oh my god, i'm so sorry-Kasir?" she apologized but stopped once she looked up. "Solayne.. damn, wassup"

  Solayne was shocked to say the least, she felt like it was kind of weird for her to run into him after she just seen that post about him, "Hey... Kasir"

With the both not seeing each other in years had them both shocked. Solayne and Kasir thought after she left they would have never saw each other again.

"So what are you doing back here? I thought you moved", he questioned.

    "Well kasir that was years ago, I moved back home after I graduated... I kinda missed it here" she said smiling slightly.

"Well since you've missed a lot here, let me take you out. Not like a date or anything, you know as friends" holding in his breath hoping she said yes to his offer. "I mean you don't have to-"

"Yes you can" she said cutting him off, nodding and smiling they both just stood there, "Well let me give you my number, I got to get going so I can get ready for our date" she chuckled joking with him,

"Yeah of course"

    After exchanging numbers they both went their separate ways both hoping that they would get something good out of this.

Pulling up to the location Solayne sent him, he quickly checked his surroundings and grabbed the flowers from his passenger seat. Stepping out of his car he shut the door and stole a quick glance at himself in the car window, satisfied with how he was looking he walked up onto her porch and rung her doorbell,

    Hearing her doorbell ringing, Solayne quickly added the final touches to her makeup, spraying her signature scent VALENTINO BORN IN ROMA, she smiled at herself in the mirror, grabbed her bag and left out her room making sure to turn off the lights.

Walking to her front door looking out the peep hole, she saw it was Kasir and quickly opened the door slightly blushing because of the flowers in his hand,

     "Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady" he said gently smiling,

"Thank you kasir, you didn't have to. But come inside so I can put these into a vase!" Walking off into her kitchen she assumed he was following behind her and her theory was correct when she heard her front door shut. "So, where are you taking me?" she asked.

    "A surprise" he said. "You look and smell good by the way" he continued

smiling hard, showing all 32 teeth "thank you Kasir, same to you. Should we get going?"

  glancing down at his watch "yeah we can head out," Grabbing her bag, cutting off her kitchen light and leading the way towards the front door, they both left out. Kasir waited behind her for her to lock her front door.

Walking down the steps he made sure to open her door and patiently wait for her to get inside
"Thank you"

"Ain't a thing mama" unbeknownst to kasir, mama was a weakness to her and she loved the pet name. Closing the passenger door and jogging around to his side he got into the car and looked over at solayne passing her his iPhone 15 pro , "Wanna play music? my password 0920"