prologue

prologue
12

Solayne sat in her bedroom listening to her mama and daddy arguing. This was the usual for solayne so she really didn't think nothing of it.

2 hours later.

Solayne looks up at her dad watching him come into her bedroom. He takes a seat on her bed just staring at her, solayne instantly becomes nervous, looking down picking with her nails she feels a hand go on her lower back, not thinking nothing over because one,

1. it's her father
2. she just didn't think he'll harm her...

"Solayne, do you know your beauty is out of this world?" James, Solayne father asks her.

"yes, mama always makes sure that I know my beauty and my worth. why'd you ask me this daddy?" she questioned. Solayne's mom always made sure that solayne knew her worth and to never belittle herself. she always made sure that also, Solayne looks in the mirror and reminds herself that she's a very special and beautiful young lady.

"Well solayne, I want you to do me a favor. Just a quick one, and all the things daddy has done for you, I don't wanna hear the answer no." This left solayne a little frightened because the tone her dad said this in scared her. He never used this tone with her. "daddy you know I'll do anything for you."

James moves his hand lower, gripping her booty, softly massaging the top of it. "Daddy what are you doing? Why are you touching me like this?" Solayne asked. Verge of tears, solayne screamed for her mother because instead of stopping, her dad continued to massage her booty.

Slapping her, he pushed her onto the bed making her lie back. Pulling down his pants, trying to pull down solayne's, she pushed him off of her just a little, looking down at her he smirked noticing the scared look on her face.

"oh you gon give me this little pussy, even if I have to take it." he pulled down her pants and panties, reaching for his own, pulling them down he forced himself into her, screaming as loud as she can solayne tried to move, slapping her and putting his hand onto her mouth he started to thrust into her harder and harder as he could.

Solayne looks to the door and sees her mother staring with tears in her eyes smoking a cigarette. Solayne wondered why her mother didn't stop him, why she didn't hit him or something, but a second later. Her mother monica just walked out and shut the door behind her.

Solayne tried to fight him off her, her being 12 and him being 36... mentally and physically he was just stronger.

Solayne kept questioning why this was happening to her

This continued for years.

Everything was going good in the Bartlett household. Kasir had one sister and they were all happy. With having both of his parents active in him and his siblings life was great. Nowadays in America, black fathers have a trend that they tend to follow.

NOT BEING ACTIVE IN KIDS LIFE.

Oh but Kasir daddy?