Sweater Weather - Honeyduo | ENG

(I saw a tiktok where it was a clip of Roier and Wilbur interacting, it was like the 1st day of qsmp and MAN they had potential </3 anyways yeah back from my slumber! again I kinda strayed from the prompt at the start but hey a prompt is just a pr...

(I saw a tiktok where it was a clip of Roier and Wilbur interacting, it was like the 1st day of qsmp and MAN they had potential </3 anyways yeah back from my slumber! again I kinda strayed from the prompt at the start but hey a prompt is just a prompt and I can change it how I like...

extra note why did I think the song sweater weather was made by weezer? pretend the title is a weezer reference im going to sob. also tw they kiss omg! sorry to anyone who likes this duo platonically...)

ROIER
What a nice, yellow sweater. Well, it was more like a...what's it called? Let's just put it at turtle neck. It was a nice, yellow colored turtle neck, out for anyone to grab. Now, I'm not a fan of the color yellow, I'm more of a blue and red guy myself. But man did this freaking turtle neck smell good! Don't mind if I just...snatch it.

What even was this scent? Ugh, I hate that I can't name it. I'll have to ask Wilbur later, it's unfortunate that he's out doing who knows what. I put on the turtle neck over my shirt. It smells amazing, and I'm keeping it.

...

WILBUR
I get home to my shared apartment, it's small, but hey, the rent is cheap and me and my roommate Roier have decorated it nicely.

Anything to do with Spider-Man is not me, I'm not that big of a Marvel fan, but I do like to imagine that my dynamic with Roier is like Spider-Man and Deadpool. Well, enough roomie rambles.

I enter and put my keys onto the key holder, I put my coat on the coat rack and...

MY TURTLE NECK!!

IT'S GONE!!!

I just...I left it right there on the couch. Maybe I should've left it in my closet, damn it. Well, it's probably fine, I was definitely not robbed.

I double check the living room briefly. It is not here. "Hey, Roier, are you home?" I shout out.

Out of his room comes out Roier, and..I guess that's where my turtle neck went.

"Roier, is that my..?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Nothing, nothing. You can borrow it for now."

"Okay."

And that was that. One less item in my closet wouldn't do me any damage.

WILBUR, 6 DAYS LATER
You know how I said I definitely wasn't robbed? Well, I think I technically am being robbed. This is considered robbing, right?

I'm out of sweaters to wear. And it's laundry day. It'll be chilly, but I'll last. I walk to the door of Roier's room. "Hey, Roier..." I knock.

"Yes?" Roier yelled out. I heard his footsteps quickly rushing to the door, and he opens it.

"Hi." I examine him. He's wearing sweats, a pair of Spider-Man socks, and the main course, my Hello Sadness sweatshirt with a white collar poking out. I wasn't gonna lie, it was kind of cute on him.

"Hi," he says back. "Do you need something?"

"No, everything's good. I'll be, uh, right back." I spoke, albeit a little hesitantly. I would've asked to do his laundry too, but I'm sure he has his own detergent preferences.

We stared at each other for a few moments. Awkwardness. We weren't awkward before, I promise. I literally asked Roier to become my roommate because I wanted to improve on my Spanish. That, and we were very good friends. This past week though, I'm not sure what's been going on...

"Okay." He smiles.

I can see Roier's own laundry basket at the corner of his room, I catch glimpses of my sweatshirts and coats and the likes. I pursed my lips, trying to reveal the smile that was growing on my face.

"Okay," I start. "I'll be back soon."

ROIER, EXACTLY 2 DAYS LATER
What is this scent?

This sweater. Does not. Smell. Like. Wilbur. Now, now now now now now don't get me wrong. I love whatever the hell Wilbur put on his fucking coats, but no, I was not borrowing his sweaters because it reminded me of him. No, of course not.

My mind wandered. Who the hell hung out with my roomie and left their stink on his clothes? :(

I leave the sweater where it hung from the coat rack, a little disappointed. I took a seat on our couch, sighing. Maybe I can continue the first Spider-Man movie where I left off.

WILBUR
I arrive home to see Roier on the couch watching Spider-Man. Something feels wrong. But what?

Ah, I see. Usually, he'd be wearing one of my sweaters. But, it was missing.

"Hey, Roier," I sit down beside him. "Whatcha watching?"

"Wil..." Roier takes a deep breath. "I think we need to break up. I can't be with you if you're cheating on me with other men!"

I hold in my laughter. "Wh..honey, what are you talking about? What's all this about?"

"Your sweater reeks of roses! And yes, it smells good, but who the hell are you sneaking around with?!"

"Oh, no, no no no honey," I immediately try to explain myself. "I just switched up my detergent, I'm sorry if I made you jealous..."

Roier stayed quiet, and we both burst out laughing.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll buy the honey scented detergent next time I go shopping, you were really cute wearing my sweaters." I murmured the last part, though it seems Roier heard me.

"Cute? Me? Wilbur, my honeypot, you flatter me!" It seemed as though Roier was actually flustered, his face turned into a cute shade of red.

I wasn't sure why I said this next, the words naturally left my mouth.

"Permission to kiss you?"

Roier looked at me dumbfounded and blinked. And then his response came.

"Okay. Only if you let me borrow the coat your wearing."

I laughed and quickly nodded, immediately pulling Roier in for a kiss, cupping his face.

Is this coconut Chapstick?