chapter 2

At around 1 o'clock in midnight his phone ring 📳📳...

Neel wakes up and looks at the clock, he was a little tensed because he was scared that the call might be from the hospital about her grandmother and hastily grabbed his phone.

It was his boss. Neel was confused a little because Abhinav as never called Neel at this hour of midnight rather he texts Neel in the early morning when he gain his consciousness and finds himself in bed with someone.

Abhinav never remembers anything that he does when he gets drunk and whatever happens is just to vent out himself or to satisfy his lust. And the next day when he is back to his senses and if find himself in a problematic situation he always orders Neel to handle them before any news reaches his father. He understands that someday this could cause him harm but he also knows that he can deal with it because all the people who gets alone with him are only for his money. So he never engage himself with does people and rather ask Neel to handle it.

Neel picked the phone quickly thinking something might be very urgent.

( Hello is this secretary Neel speaking ) said an unfamiliar voice from the other side of the phone.

( Yes but how are you and why is my boss's phone with you? ) asked Neel hurriedly as he was both worried and tensed for Abhinav but also confused because of the strange speaking though his boss's phone.

( I'm his friend, Aditya. He is heavily drunk and told to call you so please came and take him. I could have took him with me but I have urgent work to attend so please came faster and help me. I'll texts you the address ) Aditya hang up before Neel could answer.

Neel hurriedly when to the location send by his boss's friend. It was the same place his boss usually visits and had once brought him along. He saw Abhinav and Aditya were waiting in the parking area. His boss was completely drunk and was cursing loudly with tears in his eyes.

Neel was very shock to see his boss in such state. Because he had never seen his boss in such condition and whinning like a child.

He walks towards them.

"My secretary came yeah !!! See he is the only person who really care about me and listen to me... Neel" Abhinav ran towards Neel and hugged him. Neel speechless for a moment because Abhinav literally threw himself over Neel making his heart pound loudly in his chest.

"Take me with you" said Abhinav. "Sure" Neel pulled himself together and whispered in low voice but enough for Abhinav and Aditya to hear. Neel tried to control himself to not to show his emotions because Abhinav was drunk but Aditya watching him and also he was a little amused because this side of his boss was new for him.

After helping Abhinav to get into his car Neel turn and look at Aditya as if wait for an explanation. "Take him home safely and I also have no idea why he is so much drunk and acting this way. But I'll check on him later because I have to leave now for some urgent work and thanks buddy you came on time." said Aditya with a smile and Neel nodded as he left.

Neel drove towards the Pathak mansion with Abhinav seating in the back seat while shouting and cursing loudly and when Neel ask him the reason for his actions he only said one thing that is 'no one cares about him and his feelings and no one listen to him. He is always left lone'. And Neel tried to calm him down.

Soon they arrived at the Mansion Neel got down and went to help Abhinav to get down from the car.

"Sir we have arrived now you can come out. Let me help you" said Neel as he opened the door and land his hand froward for help. But Abhinav pull him holding his collar inside the car. Abhinav's red furious eyes were looking into Neel's.

"I don't want to go home here one respect my opinions or not even try to understand me. Take me some where else I'm not going home. Did you hear what I said?"said Abhinav in a warning tone. Neel was now even more surprised and had no words to speak so he only nodded and pull himself out from Abhinav's grip. He then decided to take Abhinav to a near by hotel.

Neel was now driving towards the hotel. He saw from the rare view mirror the his boss was sleeping comfortably resting his head on the seat and little smile grew on Neel's face. His boss looks cute while sleeping. It's been four years that he is working with Abhinav and the more days pass the more he gets curious about Abhinav's personality and the urge to know him more attracts Neel more towards Abhinav.

'He is cheerful, smart and a little spoiled but strict when it's comes to work but he also a playboy who never gets serious about love or having a lover and today I got to know a new side of him, he was never this stressed before he just makes me carve for him more now' Neel thought and he blushed remembering the hug and the time when Abhinav pull Neel closer to him just a inches away from his face which gave Neel a mini heart attack.

Then Neel again took a look in the rare view mirror."I'll always love you" with a smirk Neel whispered to himself in low voice .

After check-in Neel helped Abhinav towards the room and then helped him to rest on the bed. Neel remove Abhinav's shoes and coat so he could sleep comfortably and then pulled the blanket over him.

Neel was about to leave when Abhinav caught hold of his one arm and with a sudden jerk he straight away landed over Abhinav's body as he lost his balance. He was completely blank as his face was buried in Abhinav's chest. He could feel Abhinav's heartbeats and could also hear his own. His heart race faster as shiver runs down his body. And the only question in his mind was why did Abhinav did this.

Neel pulled himself a little away from Abhinav's chest and saw that Abhinav was starring at him. Abhinav's intense look made him shiver to the core. "Sir... wha..t hap..pened ?" Neel fumbled a little. He was now completely blank because of Abhinav's actions.

Abhinav glanced at him and pull him more closer by his collars.

"I'll do whatever I want" Abhinav roared loudly. "I have always been under your control and have done everything to please you but still you are not satisfied. Have you ever thought about my opinions or my feelings. How can you be so cruel ?" Abhinav continued as tears fall from his eyes. Neel was starring at his boss's face with confusion and he was stunned to see tears rolling from Abhinav's eyes eyes.

"I left my first love only because of you and I have obeyed your every single order then why....huh....father....why did you do this?" Abhinav was whining and slightly loosen his grip over Neel.
Neel pulled himself away from Abhinav and was thinking to move out before his heart jump out from his chest but he stop when he saw Abhinav sobbing with his face covered by his hands "There is no one who cares about me".

Neel stood frozen beside the bed watching Abhinav. He want to console Abhinav but didn't know the reason behind Abhinav's sorrow.

Few moments later Abhinav slept out of exhaustion so then Neel wiped his face with wet cloth and covered him with the blanket.

Neel then bend himself a little and took a closer look at his boss.

"Why do you always look so charming?" Neel said with sparkling in his eyes. "I care about you alot and have always admired you since the day I met you" Neel said and looked at Abhinav with sorrowful eyes.

Neel kneeled down on his knees and stroke the hair strands back from Abhinav's eyes.

"And today when I saw you crying this made me really sad. I don't know weather I am worthy to know the reason to but I do understand that you are hurt." Neel said and then took as pause and thought for a second and then continued.

"Sir I love you from the very beginning when I started working with you and I don't expect you to have the same feeling for me because I know that's impossible but I will always be there for you. I am really sorry about my feelings and I also know that you might hate me for this" said Neel and he took Abhinav's hands and placed a kiss on his plam.

And then Neel came back to his knees and finally set to leave but then a strong pull again made him fall over Abhinav.

😱😱....

If you find it interesting please vote and comment.

If any grammatical mistakes please consider as my English is not so great.

Thank you.