Evil forces

Things weren't settled for either party as Aaron stormed up to Aubrey absolutely pissed off with him.

"You messed everything up, do you know that?" Aaron rolls his eyes as he approaches Aubrey who is trying to take out large textbooks out of his locker.

"What do you mean what did I do?" Aubrey asks side eyeing him but not putting too much attention on him.

"Too much. What did you say to him? Do you know now he wants nothing to do with me and has no trust in me?"

"Sure he doesn't. It's pretty clear you're one of us. You're friends with me. I'm your best friend. He would be stupid to not pick that up yet."

"Well he did and now it's over. Happy?"

"Of course not but he has no use anymore so I don't really care." Aubrey laughs to himself as he looks at the post he made earlier. "What were you getting attached? That's stupid. He's no one special and he's pretty boring. Stop synthesizing and forget about him." Aaron couldn't help but feel like feeling regret someway inside him. "It's over anyway you don't have to interact with him anymore. Pretty much after this he's just gonna fade into the background but I'm pretty annoyed now. Did he mention anything to you? Cuz he knows about you and Saintclair dating."

"No! Why would you tell him that? That wasn't agreed on. We just said for you to say I liked him."

"Well... I did but that's not enough so I told him Saintclair was jealous and you guys played it up but it turned out to be true. Yikes." Aubrey proceeds to slam his locker after stuffing his textbook into his bag he laid on the floor. "He didn't care, he didn't judge. To be honest he seemed interested in you that's why I mentioned it but that doesn't matter if you don't like him right?"

"Right." Aaron mumbled as he felt so much guilt run over him. He felt like a pawn in a game. He didn't enjoy this game anymore, he didn't hate Zayn anymore. He actually enjoyed interacting with him.

"You know what I'm not done yet. Since you seem like you're catching feelings you're out I'm bringing in someone else. If I need you I would tell you but I'm telling you Aaron do not interfere with my shit." Aubrey poked Aaron in the chest as he threw his bag over his shoulder and disappear down the hall to a class they didn't share.

"I need a favor from you."

"How big?" The girl with honey brown braids asks as she flips it over her shoulder to give the boy her full attention.

"Nothing big, well in my opinion. I feel like things didn't go to plan cuz Aaron was both too good and too obvious. I need you to interact."

"I'm the most obvious if you're telling me to do what I think you are. Aren't I the one that's supposed to give those orders?" He tells the girl as she creases her face in confusionion and amusement towards him.

"All you need to do is approach him and apologize on the behalf of everyone. Nothing hard."

"That's all." It didn't seem hard at all because she was already up on her feet making her way towards where she knew he would be at this time.

"I'm sorry," She started and the boy looked over at her confused until her face clicked. This immediately made him annoyed. He didn't want anything to do with her. Her of all people, the worst. Renee Welsh was the rumored not confirmed creator of the chronicles and her approaching him felt like trouble. He wanted to run far away. Renee was a parasite just like Aubrey so he didn't want to associate with her. The only good thing he thought of the girl was the fact he saw her as quite pretty but he wouldn't mess with crazy. "They shouldn't have done that to you and I'm sorry."

"I don't accept apologies from other people for other people. I like direct things. If it's not directed, it's not accepted." He placed his head back down. He was aware class was over but he needed a minute. Renee was a parasite just like Aubrey so he didn't want to associate with her.