Chapter 1

Her Heartless Alpha Mate

CHAPTER 1

Immediately she snapped her crimson colored eyes opened, a loud roar followed.

Like always- her face is covered with a mask, her curvy pouty lips clothed in red as she stepped on the stage.

Snaking her arms to the pole, her lips were parted adding immensely to her sexiness. Thanks to the short skirt she wore, her legs were able to part ways while slowly lowering her to the glass stage.

She only wore a red ẞra with a transparent net on it, and a short lace skirt.

Their eyes were filled with ecstasy; lust and eagerness. Majority of them are supposed to be at home; enjoying family time, getting some shut eyes after a hard day at work or carrying out some other relevant activities.

But no, they are prefer to come watch the sexiest stripper on Earth.

With the rhythm of the music, she began twirling her body majestically on the pole, her legs held up high, her eyes glistering like gold in her red mask.

"Yes love, whine for me!"

"She's a sexy snake!"

Loud hails rattled amongst the audience filled with men as they gazed lustfully at the lady's snaky movement against the standing pole.

The rise in the cheers increased when the lady twirl up the pole, coming back down with her leg splitted and her hand wrapped around the pole with her head thrown back in satisfaction.

**

"Wasn't today just awesome, Kory we earned more than usuals and thanks to your outstanding performance tonight." Kingsley, the owner of the club said leaning against the wall. She never bothered to look at him, instead packed her things into her handbag getting ready to exist the club.

She turned and walked towards the door. She's done for the night. Other strippers are still performing but hers was the most important one in the club is done.

Despite how the club is strictly reserved for mafias, business tycoons, CEOs, it's always populated.

Kory walked towards him and stretched her hand. He smiled a little before placing a brown envelope on her hand. Kory parted it with her fingers

"It's a complete red moon," he winked before leaving. She bite her lips before walking out.

Taking the backdoor, no body could see her. She walked towards the parking lot. Seated on her bike, she wore her helmet before zooming off.

That's the usual lifestyle of Kory Anders. She's a stripper; the most famous one in the whole of New York. There's a lot more to her than most people know.

To everyone, she's a normal human girl but in reality, she's a werewolf.

It's quite odd for a wolf, a she-wolf to be exact, at her age to alone. She isn't with her Pack and it's highly suspicious and bothersome because she isn't considered a rogue also.

Some might think she was banished or sent on an exile, but no. That's not the cause of her withdrawal from her own pack.

Kory was still driving peacefully and steadily down the road when a car hit his bike from behind, breaking the rear lights, the bike almost fell.

Kory stopped and came down, she removed her helmet and arranged her hair, getting ready to rain assault on them.

The car stopped too and two idiots came out of it, not looking remorseful at all.