Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

With a glass cup of whiskey in his right hand. He kept his gaze fixed on her. She snaked her arms to the pole sluttishly, her waist moving in a sensual manner. With the fact that her face is covered, her body still aroused Logan and others immensely..

"Sapphire." The male seated on a cushion, with eyes fixed on the girl called out to his personal bodyguard.

"Yes my Lord," The husky looking female answered in her deep manly voice. Doesn't look like her a female at all.

"Call me Kingsley." He ordered still feasting his eyes all over her..her lips were parted making him more and more absorbed in her appearance. The female guard went away to carry out his boss's order.

Her shape is one of a kind to him, and her eyes...he's never seen anyone with a pair of red eyes before, and looking this dazing.

"L... Lord Logan?" Kingsley bowed in respect, standing feet away from the man. He took a sip from his glass cup before standing up. He watched her for a while before diverting his gaze to Kingsley.

"Who is she?" Logan asked.

"Well..uh... she's a stripper "Kingsley stuttered. He's already getting uncomfortable with his boss's hard gaze on him.

The look on Logan eyes isn't good at all, like all the men in the club, they watched Kory with a lust filled eyes.

"I want her now, Kingsley." His voice came out in a deep slur.

"L...l.. lord Logan. S...s..she's not a sex worker..s.. she's... only...a stripper." He replied, counting his words slowly and trying to sound firm.

Walking closer to him with an evil glint in his eyes. He stared down at Kingsley menacingly.

"I don't care. Get her to my room now!" Logan stated in a cold threatening voice before walking off with Sapphire trailing behind him.

"Shit...what do I fucking do?" Kingsley mumbled in annoyance as he punch his palm continuously.

"She'll never agree to it. And if I don't get her to lord Logan... he'll have my head. Fuck!" He ruffled his hair frustratedly walking away from where he stood.

Logan Greg is a renowned mafia. He's as callous as they come. Asides that, he's also very inconsiderate.

No one wants to get on his nerves. Unless,they want a death wish.

Kingsley for one, doesn't want that. He's willing to do absolutely anything to stay alive.

Even if it means getting Kory to lay with Logan. There's not a slight chance Kory would even agree to it, but he just has to.

Hopefully, she'll understand. Kingsley's face suddenly lit up as if he had an idea on how to carry out the order.

"That's a good idea." His lips stretched into a smile as he rushed off.

***********

"Kory, wait a sec!" Kingsley called blocking her path from walking further. She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Please forgive me!" He let out putting a confused look on Kory's expression, before she could comprehend what he said..he stretched out his arm connecting it with Kory's head before ramming her head into the nearest wall.

A sudden wave of dizziness soon engulfed Kory. Her legs were getting weak same with her eyes.

Under a few seconds, she blacked out as her body made to fall on the ground.

"Perfect." He muttered heaping her in his arms
before rushing off. Pushing the door opened, he met the room deserted.

Kingsley quickly dropped Kory on the bed. He shut the door closed and dashed off.