Enchanted beats (Saweetie)

Y

/n had always been a fan of Saweetie's music and admired her talent as a performer. When he heard she was coming to town for a concert, he couldn't contain his excitement. He immediately purchased tickets and eagerly waited for the big day.

The night of the concert arrived, and Y/n found himself surrounded by enthusiastic fans, all eagerly waiting to see Saweetie take the stage. As the lights dimmed and the crowd erupted into cheers, Y/n felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through him.

Saweetie appeared on stage, captivating everyone with her charisma and infectious energy. Y/n couldn't take his eyes off her as she delivered one hit after another, engaging the crowd in every song.

During a particularly upbeat song, Saweetie ventured to the edge of the stage, reaching out to touch the hands of her fans. Y/n seized the opportunity and stretched his hand out, hoping to make a connection with his favorite artist.
To his surprise and delight, Saweetie's hand brushed against his, and she flashed him a warm smile. Y/n's heart skipped a beat as he exchanged a brief moment with the talented rapper.

As the concert progressed, Y/n found himself dancing and singing along to every song. Saweetie's energy was contagious, and he felt like they shared a special connection, even if it was just for a fleeting moment.

After the concert, Y/n couldn't stop smiling. He felt grateful for the unforgettable experience and the brief interaction with Saweetie. He knew he would cherish this memory for a lifetime.

From that day on, whenever he listened to Saweetie's songs, he couldn't help but feel a sense of joy and nostalgia. The concert had left an indelible mark on his heart, and he felt even more inspired by Saweetie's music and talent.

And so, the memory of that night and the connection with Saweetie continued to fuel Y/n's passion for music and the arts, reminding him that sometimes, a simple moment of connection with someone you admire can leave a lasting impact on your life.

A/N

Requested by halseyfan27
I don't know what to say right now soooooo...

Have a great day/night :]