Natasha Romanoff

NOT REQUESTED

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Natasha had caught Y/N… Again… He had run away from HYDRA multiple times, so SHIELD wanted to get their hands on him. Natasha was tasked to catch him every single time… But he kept running away, now he couldn’t… He was trapped in the heavy-duty military car with Natasha driving…

"Are you serious?" He mumbled under his breath. Natasha didn’t say a word as she was focused on the road ahead. The only thing she did was glance over at Y/N and smirk. "Am I that hot that you keep staring at me?" He asked, smirking slightly.

Natasha raised an eyebrow before returning her gaze back on the road. "I think you already know the answer to that question."

"I'll just think I'm hot"

"Well, you are." Natasha smirked again.

"Why thank you. Now please let me out of this car so I can go home" He replied, trying to take advantage of the situation.

Natasha rolled her eyes and went silent for a few minutes. "I can’t just let you go…" She whispered.

"I'm not a criminal or anything. I just ran away from hydra, it's not that big of a deal" He explained, shrugging.

"Well, I would say running away from a terrorist organization is a pretty big deal..." Natasha said as she parked the car.

"Well...it was actually pretty easy so no big deal. Can I go now?" He looked at her with puppy eyes. "Pretty please?"

Natasha chuckled and got out of the car, then opened the backseat door and gestured Y/N to get out. He sighed and went out the car, realising that she wasn't gonna let him go.

Natasha walked in front of Y/N, blocking his path and looked down into his eyes. "You know I can’t let you go, do you?" She asked in a sweet, calming voice.

"Unfortunately."

Natasha smirked, then suddenly pinned Y/N down to a wall and pressed her lips against his. At first, he was shocked, but then he started to kiss back.

Natasha broke the kiss after a few seconds before looking deep into your eyes. "Sorry, I just couldn’t resist." She whispered.

"I...That was...amazing..." He breathed out, trying to contain a smile.

"It was, but I have to take you to the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier, for your safety." She said while running her fingers through Y/N's hair.

"What...what's gonna happen exactly?" He asked, slightly worried as a wave of fear washed over his face.

"Well, they’ll just ask you some questions and… run a scan on you. Shouldn’t take too long, don’t worry." She tried to reassure Y/N, looking at him softly.

"They're...not gonna hurt me or torture me...right...?" He asked, having flashbacks from what HYDRA did to him.

"No! No! Of course not. SHIELD will protect you and make sure you are safe. Besides, I will always be there to protect you…" She whispered.

"Have...we already met or something...? Why are you so nice...?"

Natasha stayed silent for a few seconds, looking down. "I’m nice because i… care about you…a lot…" She whispered.

"No, no...you...I already met you somewhere before all of this...even before I was kidnapped by hydra...they...they erased my memories...but...but I kinda remember you..."

Natasha stayed silent for a moment before smiling and nodding. "Yes, we have met. Several times." She whispered and looked deep into Y/N’s eyes. "You remember…?”

"I...I remember...Christmas...? I-I remember being home...and there was you...and...and then you kissed me...? I-I'm not sure tho...were we like...a couple before I was kidnapped...?" He stuttered, trying to explain the flashback he got.

Natasha stayed silent for a few moments until she slowly nods. "Yes, we were a couple before you were kidnapped." She whispered.

"And...and you loved me...?" Natasha smiled and chuckled before replying softly.

"Yes, I really did… and I still do."

"And I loved you back...?"

Natasha stayed silent for a moment before slowly nodding again. "Yes...well I hope, I don't know if you truly meant it when you said it" She whispered, letting out a chuckle.

"For...for how long was I gone...?" He asked, trying to remember everything.

Natasha had stayed silent for a few moments as she thought about the answer. "...More than a year…" She whispered and looked down, seemingly to not want to make eye contact with Y/N.

"And...And you kept searching for me...?" Y/N asked, making sure she was searching for him.

Natasha slowly nods. "Every single day..." He whispered while looking up at him again.

He took her hands in his. "I-I don't remember you that much...but- but I want to...I want to be your boyfriend again..."

Natasha smiled and blushed a bit as she took Y/N’s hands and held them close to herself. "Y-you.. don’t remember me that much but you want to be my boyfriend again?" She asked softly.

"Mhm..."

"Then… let me make it a memorable one." She whispered as she leaned forward and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss.

Natasha let the lips lock in place for a few minutes as their bodies were getting closer to each other, until she suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away before looking into Y/N’s eyes with a smile.

She stayed silent for a few seconds while running her fingers through his hair. "Are you ready to go to the helicarrier?" She asked softly.

"Y-Yeah..." He smiled, looking into her beautiful green eyes, almost getting lost in them.

Natasha smiled up at him, she finally had her boyfriend back, after more than a year she finally had him back. She could finally stay with him after missions and cuddle up to him, and even if he didn't remember her that much, she still wanted to be with him.

A/N

Another chapter, a few more to go since I'm bored🫡