Prologue

Jeongin's Pov:

Breaking news, the prince Hwang Hyunjin from the nearby kingdom has been kidnapped. He was watching
the first play of the new theatre of corporal arts when the lights went of people started screaming and two shots were heard. 15 minutes later the light was back but the prince was gone. His two bodyguards were found dead on the floor next to the prince's sit that had a bright red rose. The king Hwang of the Ellyan kingdom made the announcement that he will kill the responsable for this crime and if the responseble was not from his kingdom he will declare a war. All of the seven kingdoms left are offended by the accusations against them and confronted him our kingdom is not the exception...

I turned around and switched of the TV. This was only going to cause war. Before we were 8 Kingdoms we were one big country. We divided into 8 because of the fights and crimes coused. We are very different and that only coused caos. Now that we are divided the crime rate has decreased amazingly.

I work in a small village with my family as a farmer. We plant vegetables, collect them and sell them. We also trade with other kingdoms sometimes but not usually.

Mom: I.n! Dinner is ready!* I left the leaving room and went to the kitchen I sat in the dining table next to my two brothers.*

*After Dinner*

I couldn't sleep. My mind was focused on that melody that came from outside my room. The melody was stuck in my head repeating again and again.

I took my shoes and searched for where it came from. Maybe I am losing.y mind. I shouldn't have spent so much time in singing classes. I was starting to feel worried about how far I was going without finding anything so I started going back. I took the smallest way possible. The music was still playing and I was feeling really tired. The alley was narrow, the music stopped and footsteps were heard I ran but someone pulled me covering my mouth. The smell made me nauseous and I fell on the ground unconscious.