Chapter 3: try to scape!

3rd person Pov:

Three days had passed. Three days they spent planning how to get out of there. Y/N was nowhere to be seen. Thing that really helped to their scape plan.

Even if they know this situation could get worse if they fail to scape. Nothing tastes as good as freedom. At least for Minho. He refuses to eat anything they give him. Everyone proved him that is safe to eat the food but he refused each time. This stubborn man was the first one to talk about the scaping plan. At first they weren't very convinced but they thought they had nothing to lose.

Minho: The plan is simple. I'll steal the key from Bob's pocket. We leave and that's it.

Seungmin: No offence but is a very dumb plan.

Minho: Do you know something better?

Seungmin: No?

Minho: Then, this is the only way to get out of here.

Changbin: What if they are guards?

Minho: We fight with them.

Chan: Bro, you didn't eat in days. How are you going to beat them up?!

Minho: it's not only me! We are eight.

Hyunjin: I feel like I don't count. I never fought with anyone.

Felix: me neither.

Minho: you just punch them and kick them!

Felix: So aggressive!

Minho: Then don't come with me. I'm not forcing you.

Jeongin: I'm in. I miss my family and there is nothing wrong with trying.

They all slowly agreed to Minho's scaping plan. Seungmin and Felix were the only ones left.

Seungmin: Fineee.

Felix: Okay, I'll go to. I don't want to be the only one who stays here.

Minho: Perfect! The only thing left is wait until lunch time.

*Lunch*

As always Bob opened the door with the food trail with him. The smell of the hot soup was splendid. If Bob was onest the room smelled gross. They didn't have a shower in all the time they were there. Thing that disgusted all of them.

Bob: oh my god! Did someone die in here?! I should really tell Claire to put a shower here.

Seungmin: Who's Claire?*The smart puppy couldn't let the new name unnoticed.*

Bob: None of your business.*He handed Seungmin the soup bowl* Take it. The soup is going to get cold.

He went one by one giving them the hot soup bowl. Bob looked at Minho, handed him the soup. He pushed it a side making Bob sigh of frustration.

Bob: Minho, eat.

Minho: I'm not hungry.*He said but the growling of his stomach said otherwise.*

Minho was starving. He would eat all the soup and more but he didn't want to be a easy person that genuinely thinks they are not trying to hurt him.

Bob was squatting down infront of him. The perfect time to steal his keys.

Bob: I know you are hungry Minho. If you don't eat it would be bad for you.

Minho: I know and I don't care.

Bob stood up. Some time passed and everyone was done eating. Bob took all the plates and left.

Hyunjin: I'm so full I'm going to explode!

Seungmin: I know! The soup was delicious.

Felix: I can't even move 'cose how full I am.

Minho: Sad for you we are leaving now.

Jeongin: Now?! It's not too early? we just ate ate!

Minho: Fine, but not to much.

*Time skip*

After some digestion time. They started unchain. When they open the door they were greeted by a big square room with 3 doors, without including theirs. At the end of the hall there was a big arch that leads to a what it looks like to be a dinning room. Next to it a very big Hall with a lot of art pieces in it.

They followed the hall next to the dining room. They walked for some minutes until they found an exit. A spairal stair.

Seungmin: Isn't it wired this place is completely empty.

Chan: We were lucky.

After the way up in the stairs. They found a wide corridor. The brown doors contrasted well with the pastel blue of the wall.

Felix: This is worse than a maze!

They heard people behind the doors and they were trying to stay as silent as possible.

Minho was starting to feel a big headache. His steeps were heavy. Every breath was like a miracle.

They were arriving at the end of the hallway. Their hopes were very high until Minho fainted. The loud sound of his body it the door was enough to alert some of the workers behind the door. The workers called security. They started running away but it was too late, they were trapped already. Except Minho, a very certain someone took him to the nursery.