Unlucky Shot

"Sleep on it," I slammed my door once Michael was in my house. It echoed for seconds afterward.

"Anna, please calm down." Michael consoled me.

"Sleep on it. How the hell am I supposed to sleep on it?!" I mumbled angrily to myself as I stomped my way to my bedroom, slamming my door open dramatically.

I pulled out my purple dress and threw it on the bed before undoing the belt of my robe and ripping it off my body.

"Who the hell does he think he is?" I asked Michael as he turned around, giving me privacy so I could change.

"If you asked him that, he would say Thomas Shelby." Michael joked, making me roll my eyes as I slipped the dress over my head.

"Tommy Shelby is a joke. He thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it. I'll show him..." I rambled on, obviously upset about the whole situation.

"Can I turn around?" He asked.

"Yes. You didn't have to turn around, but thank you." I said as I walked over to my jewelry, deciding what to wear. It was always the most fun part of my outfit.

Michael came up behind me, zipping the dress up all the way. My breath hitched as I stood up straightly, looking at him. His hands never left my waist.

"Don't wear any of that," he mumbled, shutting the boxes.

My eyebrows furrowed. "This is a low cut dress, Michael. I'd look foolish if I didn't wear something with it."

"Exactly." He got behind me. "Cover your eyes."

I did as I was told and closed my eyes in the mirror. I head the dangle of diamonds as the cold metal wrapped around my neck. It was surprising. He knew a low cut dress needed a high cut necklace.

He clasped the necklace around my neck, then covered my eyes with his own hand. "Not yet."

He slid earrings through my pierced ears, weighing them down a bit. Next, he grabbed my right wrist and took off the bracelets I had on, putting them on the vanity and replacing them with the mystery ones. He then grabbed my hands, slipping a ring onto my pink finger and index finger, the right hand just the ring finger. My heart was racing.

"There you go," he kissed my cheek and took his hand off my face.

My mouth dropped at the jewelry I saw. I didn't care if it wasn't real- it definitely was because of the weight- it was gorgeous. White and purple diamonds and silver plating around everything.

I looked down at my hands, seeing silver bands with amethyst engraved into them. The bracelets were small white diamonds on one line and purple on the second.

"How did you know?" I smiled as I turned around, facing him.

"How did I know what?" He leaned me against my vanity, putting his arms around my waist, smiling.

"Purple is my favorite color, I've never told you that." Our faces were inches apart by now, both of us just looking into each other's eyes.

"I was debating on whether or not to get you green," he paused. "For your eyes. But almost every time I see you, you're in a purple dress with white diamonds. Making a whole bunch of noise when you walk."

I smiled, hesitantly pulling him closer to me as we kissed each other. His hands grasped my hips, pulling me closer as our mouths claimed each other. I hadn't put makeup on yet, so it wouldn't be a problem.

He was hesitant at first, his mind wondering if he was making a mistake or not. The deeper the kiss, the more excited I got. I felt as if I was begging to fall for the man.