Forever Lust

😏😏

My head spins as our lips meet, the sensation of his fingers digging into my waist makes me softly moan into his mouth. Once he heard that, it was all over for the both of us.

We hurriedly walked to his bedroom, shutting the door behind us and forgetting to lock it. Nobody as home, and I doubt anyone would walk to Michael's room in the middle of the night.

I pushed his blazer to the floor and started on his vest as his lips attached to my neck. He was sucking red patches on the skin that would definitely leave marks in the morning. He made sure not to place them too high.

I ripped the vest from his body, making it forgotten just like his blazer. He chuckled a bit at my actions.

"Desperate, are we?" His hand slipped behind my and undid the back of my dress.

He slipped the halter top off my neck, leaving me topless in front of him. The only coverage was the jewelry he put on me hours ago.

My hands went to unclasp it, but he took them away, then pulled my dress off completely. He even had the kindness of half-ass folding it up and putting it on the vanity.

"Keep them on." His hands grazed my bare skin. "I want to make love to you with them on."

I didn't have time to question his words since he had moved me into the bed, kissing down my torso and replacing the rain water with his tongue.

Frustrated, I ended up ripping his pinstripe shirt off, making the buttons either fall off or get loose. He was topless in front of me in no time, chuckling to himself.

"I liked that shirt, Anna." He said, moving his hands up my torso and teasing me with touches.

My back arched, completely driven with lust as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor in an instant. I already expect us to be at it already, seeing as though his dick was throbbing in his boxers.

"I'll buy you a better one," our lips met again as he hooked his thumbs in my underwear and pulled them down my legs. I was completely bare in front of him.

His hands went between my legs and ran his fingers against my clit, gathering up the wetness and entering my with just his fingers.

My back arched, he groaned in appreciation. I covered my mouth to silence the noises coming out of my mouth. He didn't approve.

"She's on the other side of the house. She won't hear." He whispered against my thigh, then kissed it.

He removed his boxers, hovering over me. He pressed a light kiss to my lips as his dick teased against my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded in response, feeling him push into me. My brows drew together as I felt him hit the spot, making me moan out in pleasure.

"That's my girl," he kissed my throat. "Always taking me so well."

He began to move, my mind lost by pleasure. It was slow, torturous even. My fingernails dug into his back, making him moan in pleasure.

Out of nowhere, a sharp pain in my back came. I grabbed onto Michael's arm, trying to tell him to stop. It felt like daggers were going into the base of my back. The bruises aren't fully healed.

"Are you alright?" He brushed the hair out of my face, suddenly becoming worried.

I nodded. "It's the bruises from a while ago." I strained my back out.

Michael put his hands behind my head and my back and flipped us over. I was still straddling him, my hands on his ribs.

"Better?" He asked, lifting my hips and lowering them back down onto his cock.

I bent down and kissed him, the pain immediately going away. There weren't any daggers anymore. Pure lust filled my body.

When I heard the creak of the door, I froze. A low chuckle and a whistle came from the doorway.

Before I could look and see who it was, Michael grabbed my jaw, making me look in his eyes as his hand grinded us together.

"Looking good, Michael." Tommy. Tommy Shelby just saw me having sex with his cousin. "Doc."

The door shut, making me release a breath and move my hips faster. Michael's fingers found my clit, causing me to let out a whine at the sensation.

"Are you going to come for me, pretty girl?" He spoke against my lips.

His words sent me over the edge. I covered my mouth to silence the scream as I felt him come inside of me.

I got off him and laid beside him, still heavily breathing and sweating. Michale was the same way, staring at the ceiling.

"I should've pulled out. I don't want you to get pregnant." Michael pulled me into his embrace, kissing me. "Not until we're married anyway. If we get married."

I turned to him, looking him straight in the eyes. His hair was all sweaty as it fell over her forehead.

"I can't have kids." I mumbled, sinking into his arms, hoping he wouldn't push me away.

He turned and laid on his side. "Why not?" He moved the hair out of my face. "I'm just curious, not mad."

"Do you really think Hughes would fuck me with the risk of getting a kid?"

Michael's mouth dropped open as he pulled me flush to his skin. He kissed the top of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"I should've cut his hands from his body." He mumbled in my ear. "I would've cut his eyes out. You didn't deserve it. You deserve the very best."

My fingers ran over his ribs, going in and out of the indents. I've always liked how he looked. Ive always liked how broad his shoulders were and how small his waist was. It wasn't muscular, it was perfect.

"Don't worry about it. It's done and he's dead." I mumbled.

He pulled the covers over us, kissing me on the forehead. "It'll live with the both of us, Anna."