𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐅𝗼𝐫𝗺𝐬

RULES

1. BE KIND!! If you want to apply and be apart of the story you must be kind to everyone here. Don't make fun of anyone's OC. If you apply and don't get chosen please don't get mad and hate on me (I'm a sensitive person)

2. BE ACTIVE!! If you apply, please make sure you are going to stay active and consistent with the story. It keeps me motivated to keep writing the story, and helps me see your opinions on what I should write as well.

3. FACECLAIMS!! When choosing your Faceclaim, please make sure I can find scenepacks of them. In addition to writing for this story I also want to make and post edits on tiktok. So no I will not accept tiktokers or problematic faceclaims. Also make sure to make them stand out!! Give them diversity!!

4. BE CREATIVE!! The characters in this story need depth to them. I need them to be hiding secrets and for them to have personalities. This is how I will choose my cast and not by a first come first serve basis.

5. SLOTS!! For this story I am planning to have about 8 characters including mine, so I will be picking 7 OCS.

6. HAVE FUN!! This is meant to be a fun experience for everyone! So don't stress <3

 HAVE FUN!! This is meant to be a fun experience for everyone! So don't stress <3

FORMS

FORMS

FULL NAME - Write the character's first and last name. Include a middle name if you would like.

NICKNAMES - List as many nicknames as you want. Include information like who calls them that, and how they got that name.

PREFERRED NAME - Which name do they preferred to be called?

AGE - They are university students so they should be between 18-22

SEXUALITY - Be creative!!

GENDER & PRONOUNS - Be diverse!!