𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

When you wake upIt's not the first thing that you wanna knowCan you still countAll of the reasons that you're not alone?Charcoal Baby - Blood Orange———————————————————————-

When you wake up
It's not the first thing that you wanna know
Can you still count
All of the reasons that you're not alone?
Charcoal Baby - Blood Orange
———————————————————————-

OPINIONS!!!

When writing your opinions please use the following format as it is easier for me to keep track of everything.

I. Write a paragraph or two about how your OC feels about the other. How may they interact? Be aware all these characters know of each other's existence but they aren't all a friend group. If you need more information about the character I left up the forms for reference.

II. Would they work as love interests? If so what trope would be best for them?

III. Write at least a quote or two of what you OC would tell the other.

IV. Feel free to write anything extra here. Maybe the two characters were friends before going to the party. The choice is yours just give me enough information to write!!

NOTE!!! If you do not complete your opinions I will have no problem in killing off your character right away. The set date for opinions will be August 4!! If you plan to be unactive please message me privately!!

Full cast for It's Nice To Have A Friend

Benjamin Wadsworth | Xavier Lucio"So you're a shitty person, and a shitty detective

"So you're a shitty person, and a shitty detective."

TWENTY | BISEXUAL
BOYS DON'T CRY - THE CURE

Opinions on Xavier here ->