Craft

Nam Joohyuk is a renowned high-end sculptor

Nam Joohyuk is a renowned high-end sculptor. He was contacted by Bae Suzy, the art director at the National Museum of Korea. She proposed him to make a nude sculpture as one of the features in this year's largest contemporary art exhibition, themed with human identity and vulnerability. Joohyuk was happy to serve for this big project so he said yes to it without hesitation.

He asked if Suzy has a real model in mind or she wants it purely visionary. Suzy thought it had to look and feel real, in order to naturally acquire and express the theme. Joohyuk agreed to her thoughts, but then Suzy actually had no female model ready, nor she knows one who she thinks is suitable. Taking a bold step, she presented herself to become his model instead. Little did Joohyuk know, this meant more than just a business negotiation.

To officially begin his work, Joohyuk and Suzy met up at his atelier. Joohyuk felt odd this time. He was used to seeing some of his models naked and he never thought of them in a sexual way, but seeing Suzy's nakedness in front of him stirred something sensual in him. After all, she is the art director. Of the national museum, to be precise. She's really not just any ordinary client. This seemed too extreme of a measure for her to do by herself.

As Suzy stood before him, her clothes discarded on one spot at his atelier, Joohyuk couldn't help but feel a twinge of hesitation. He had always maintained a professional boundary with his models, treating them like pieces of art rather than objects of desire. But now, faced with Suzy's luscious curves and provocative gaze, he found himself struggling to maintain that detachment.

"How do I stand here... should I do it like this?" Suzy asked, running her fingers along the edges of her voluptuous body as she posed for him. "Sorry, I'm not a professional model. Does this pose look good though?"

Joohyuk cleared his throat, trying to regain composure. "Yes. Yes, Miss Bae," he stammered.

He positioned himself behind the easel and picked up his charcoal pencil. As he began sketching the outline of Suzy's form onto the canvas, waves of unease crashed over him. He had spent years perfecting the artistry behind sculpting all forms of subjects and even nude bodies without succumbing to temptation or arousal.

But today was different.

The air crackled with an electric tension as each stroke of charcoal brought out more depth and detail in Suzy's figure. Her skin seemed to glow under the studio lights as if inviting Joohyuk to explore every inch with his hands.

His mind raced with conflicting thoughts - professionalism warring against primal desire. Should he give in? Would it ruin their working relationship? And most importantly, could he continue creating art without crossing that forbidden line?

Joohyuk paused mid-sketch, unable to shake off these intrusive thoughts any longer. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he grappled with this internal battle.

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Nam?" Suzy asked, her voice dripping with a mix of concern and amusement.

Joohyuk bit his lip, frustration mounting within him. He couldn't believe he was in this predicament, torn between his professionalism and the overwhelming desire coursing through his veins. With a deep breath, he finally mustered the courage to respond.