Present

As the soft glow of the moonlight filtered through the curtains, Nam Joohyuk and Bae Suzy found themselves nestled together on the plush couch, their sanctuary from the bustling world outside. Joohyuk gently stroked Suzy's hair, his fingers tracing delicate patterns against her silky locks as she immersed herself in the pages of her favorite novel.

The gentle hum of their shared heartbeat filled the room, creating a symphony of tranquility that enveloped them in a cocoon of love and warmth. Their cozy haven was adorned with a flickering scented candle, casting a soft, romantic glow that danced across their faces, accentuating the sparkle in their eyes.

As Suzy turned the pages, her voice occasionally broke the silence, reciting passages that stirred emotions deep within their souls. Joohyuk listened intently, his heart swelling with admiration for the woman beside him, her every word a melody that echoed in his heart.

With each whispered confession and shared laughter, their bond grew stronger, weaving a tapestry of love and affection that transcended the confines of their celebrity status. In this moment, they were simply Nam Joohyuk and Bae Suzy, two souls intertwined in a timeless embrace.

As the night wore on, they found solace in each other's arms, their whispered conversations punctuated by tender kisses and stolen glances.

Eventually, she put down the book and snuggled against him, their bodies fitting perfectly together as if they were made for each other. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close, and his free hand rested lightly on her hip, sending shivers of pleasure through her.

She looked up at him with a smile, her eyes shining with love and adoration, and he couldn't resist capturing her lips in a tender kiss. They lost themselves in the moment, the rest of the world falling away as they lost themselves in each other.

The way his lips brushed against hers, the warmth of his embrace, the way her body molded against his; it was all so perfect, and she couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

His kisses slowly drifted from her lips only to move toward her neck, leaving a trail of heat along her skin. She felt the flames of passion ignite inside her as his touch lingered on her collarbone.

He mumbled something against her neck that made her smile. In return, she looked at him again, her eyes full of affection and a hint of mischief, then pulled him closer for another passionate kiss.

Without the need to tell him what to do next, he picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, and placed her on the mattress.

Her bed used to be too big for her, not until she had someone to share it with.

After the first time she shared it with him, she knew from then on that there would be no other man she'd like to join her in her sleep and wake up to in the morning.

She loved how his presence made her feel, how her sheets now smelled like his perfume, how the emptiness she felt before was replaced with joy every time she lay down on her bed and closed her eyes.

It was all his doing, and she couldn't be more thankful for having him by her side.

Joohyuk pulled his white shirt off, revealing his toned body. His broad shoulders and lean torso made her bite her lower lip. The way the moonlight cast a glow upon his features only added to his beauty.

The dim lighting in the room made him look even more handsome than usual, and his gaze sent chills down her spine.

Her heart raced as she took in his masculine form, his bare chest aching to be touched by her fingertips. They haven't even started yet but she was already breathless, the sight of him stealing the air from her lungs.