Acceptance

Notes:

Happy times, yahoo!!

Neo Agent 3 being a chaotic little shit because that's how I see them 💗

————————————————————

You look up at them with a bright smile, gently letting the letter flutter to the ground as you stand up and hug them tightly and lovingly.

"I love you too, 3!! So, so, so, so, SO much!!"

Agent 3 was stunned by the sudden hug, and once they heard your words their face heated up extremely, they slowly returned your hug with a chuckle and a smile on their face.

"I'm glad you do... My lo–"

Their endearment was cut off by their smallfry wanting in on the hug, jumping on your shoulder, making a loud salmonid noise, and rubbing against your neck. You laugh a little and move your hand so you can pet Little Buddys head while still hugging Agent 3 with one arm.

"Seems someone was a little jealous~" Agent 3 smirks at Little Buddy, it doesn't seem to have an effect though, as their smallfry continues rubbing itself against your neck. Soon enough, you two broke your hug and walked back hand in hand to the camp.

When you arrived, everyone immediately caught onto what was going on. "Awwww!! Congrats you two!!" Agent 1 said, making you slightly embarrassed. "Ah, um... Thank you!" You replied, Agent 2 giggled and said that both her and the Captain say congratulations too.

You and Agent 3 take a seat near the snow, you lean down and make a big heart, putting your agent number + theirs in it. They looked at the heart and smiled, "Y'know you could just say you love me, right?" Your face heated up at their words and you looked away, great now that their embarrassment is out of the way their chaotic side is showing...

Then, they decided to be a little shit and turn your face back, showing your embarrassment in all its glory. "No, no, honey, I'm over this way~" They teased, you slapped their arm and they let out a small "ow!" despite not being hurt. "Hey! That's not how you treat your lover..." They pout, you give them a smug look then kiss their cheek. "Is that better?" You ask, watching their face heat up as they touch the place you kissed them. "Wha– You can't just do that!!" They exclaim, you laugh. "Consider it payback for my embarrassment." You reply triumphantly, Agent 3 then smirks at you, oh no, they're planning something...

They were about to pounce to kiss you on your lips, but then Agent 2 spoke up. "Hey, Captain says save the PDA for when we're not here." You both look at her then to the Captain, apologizing in unison, they nod and you two go back to your own business, just with a bit less PDA.