Chapter One

Sasuke stood over his fallen enemy. Orochimaru had given him an assassination to complete, but his enemy had not gone down without a fight. He winced. The bastard had nearly sapped all his chakra, and crushed his right arm. His hip was bruised, possibly broken, and his ribs were at least bruised. Hissing, he began his way back to Orochimaru's lair, only to stumble and end up leaning against a three as his hip decided it didn't want to function anymore. Sliding to the ground, he closed his eyes and groaned. "Damnit."

Naruto began walking back toward the camp after finishing training. He grumbled slightly and rubbed his stomach. It was then, he noticed something by a tree a bit ahead. "Hm..." He headed towards the tree upon realizing it is a person. "Hey! Hey you alright?"

Sasuke's head jerked. That couldn't be... Hell no it couldn't be...

Naruto slowed down near the tree. "Hey? I asked if you were..." He stopped and looked at the person at the base of the tree. "S-Sasuke..."

Jerking his body, Sasuke forced himself to his feet. He would not stay here with him; not in this condition and unable to fight.

"Hey, hey! Wait!" Naruto looked Sasuke over. "...You're hurt. You shouldn't move."

Sasuke ground his words out. "I'm fine." He was unable to stand up without steadying himself against the tree with his good arm. "Fuck off."

Naruto narrowed his eyes. "Like hell you're alright! You can't even stand on your own!" he gritted his teeth in frustration.

"It's none of your concern." Sasuke glared at the blond; face abnormally pale, even for him.

"It is my concern! Now shut up and sit back down. You need to have your injuries treated or you won't last on your own out here."

"I said fuck off. You're not touching me." He felt so weak and pathetic.

Naruto took Sasuke's hand from the tree and forced him to sit down. "And I said shut up and let me take care of those injuries. If you want to get yourself killed have a little dignity and at least be able to go out putting up a good fight. Psh...If you fought in this condition a four year old could kill you."

"Why the hell should you care?" Sasuke's eyes narrowed.

"Why the hell wouldn't I?" Naruto grumbled to himself. "Always trying to act tough... You're gonna get yourself killed if you keep this up."

"So are you idiot. Saving your enemies is moronic, even for you." Sasuke jerked away from Naruto's touch, making it as difficult as possible.

"Not accepting help when you're in this kind of condition is beyond moronic... especially for you..."

Sasuke snorted. "Hypocrite. You could be in worse condition than me, and you still wouldn't let Orochimaru-sama touch you." he turned his head away from Naruto.

"Damn right I wouldn't let him. You can't trust that bastard. If I were in this condition." Naruto made a makeshift splint for Sasuke's arm. "I'd rather die than let him help me. I'd be more willing to accept help from your brother than him. But as it turns out, I'm not in your condition, and I'm certainly not it worse condition." he grinned stupidly. "So I don't have to worry about that now do I?"

"Idiot." Sasuke growled, but staid still for the most part; ignoring him.

Naruto shrugged. "At least I'm a nice idiot."

Sasuke continued to ignore him, hoping that if he was silent enough, Naruto would get bored or pissed, and go away once his injuries were bandaged.

"You know... you won't be moving for a few days at the least." Naruto started wrapping bandages. "You shouldn't be out here alone if you can't move."