Front door

"I'm not staying, Becky" Freen said, trying to sound firm which was proving to be difficult now that Becky was biting and sucking at her pulse point.

"Don't be like this, babe. I just want to spend time with you. We'll be in my room and we'll be quiet." Becky said, sneaking her hands under Freen's shirt, cupping her breast through her bra, eliciting a low moan. Freen closed her eyes tightly. Damn her stubborn girlfriend, and damn her body for being so weak for Becky's touch.

Freen covered Becky's hands with her own and opened her eyes. Becky was smirking deviously at her and she narrowed her eyes. Becky wanted to play, she would play then. Without freeing Becky's hands, she backed them until they were pressed against the front door, Becky's back against it and her body pressed tightly against her girlfriend's. Now she was the one smirking.

"You shouldn't provoke me, becky" Freen said in a sultry voice, leaning down, their lips and tongue meeting. Becky's knees buckled and she pulled her hands out of Freen's shirt to tangle them in her black hair. Freen pulled away after a moment, panting for air and started to leave hot, open-mouthed kisses down Becky's throat.

"L-let's go inside," Becky told her, still trying to catch her breath. "W-we'll be comfortable."

"With the open door policy? I don't think so." Freen whispered on her skin, her hand lifting one of Becky's legs to tangle it around her waist. Her arousal pressed firmly into Becky's heat.

"I'm sure they're going to be like hawks."
Becky let out a loud moan, her head dropping back against the door with a dull thud when Freen rocked her hips into her.
"Shh," Freen said with a laugh, pecking her on the lips. "They're inside."

Becky didn't say anything, she rocked her hips towards Freen's bulge showing her how much she needed her. She opened her eyes finding shiny and evil brown eyes. Freen always won this game, she didn't know why she even tried. She took Freen by the back of the neck, crushing their lips together. Freen smiled into the kiss knowing Becky was getting frustrated. She unzipped her jeans and released her cock before pulling Becky's underwear aside and giving her what she wanted. They both groaned when Freen started to pump into her.

"You're so wet." Freen said pulling away from the kiss to rest her head on Becky's shoulder. Becky leaned hers back against the door and swallowed hard, closing her eyes.

"You're fucking me, what do you expect?" Becky said fisting her hands on Freen's hair. Freen felt a warm all over her body and smiled biting down lightly on Becky's shoulder. Sometimes it amazed her how important Becky made her feel; and how proud she felt knowing she was the one who had the privilege of putting her through this kind of arousal. Becky was squirming, and whimpering under Freen, getting frustrated by the slow, lazy strokes Becky was making against her walls. She needed more, a lot more before she had a spontaneous combustion. She pulled hard at Freen's hair, making her hiss with pain, their eyes locking.

"Stop teasing!" Becky hissed. "Do you think now's the right moment for you to-" She stopped with a gasp, her eyes rolling back in her head when Freen thrust particularly hard into her. Her pussy letting out another rush of wetness at the feeling as Freen continued her fast pace.

"You're right, we're short on time."

Becky heard the smirk in her voice, and when she opened her eyes she wasn't mistaken.

"I hate you."

"Liar," Freen said, kissing her on the lips.
Becky rolled her hips with the pace Freen settled, trying to keep her moans to a minimum because she didn't need her parents to catch them again in the same position they were caught last week. When Freen pulled away to kiss down her jaw and
neck, she took the opportunity to grab Freen's ass underneath her jeans. Freen's movement stopped and she released a moan, she muffled biting down hard at the spot Becky's shoulder and neck met.

"Don't stop," Becky whimpered out. It was getting dark and her parents were probably about to turn on the outdoor lights and then they'll be busted.

Freen resumed pumping her shaft in and out of Becky as she reached down to play with the brunette's stiff clit. They settled in a slow, steady pace for a moment, while Freen teased Becky for just another brief. Becky tried to speed things up and she started to bite and suck at Freen's pulse point, driving her completely insane; she quickened their pace which became erratic and fast, while trying to bring Freen even closer with the hand on the pale girl's backside.

"D-don't... don't stop," Becky managed to breath out. "I'm so close."

"I can tell," Freen said, kissing Becky deeply to muffle her moans and whimpers that were starting to get louder. Their breaths grew quicker with each second and Freen pulled away with a moan, coming undone when Becky's pussy squeezed her cock within hot walls.

"Oh, fuck."

"Don't stop, Daddy," Becky warned her, bringing their.lips together once again.
Freen kept her hips moving, her own body still shaking from her orgasm as her semi hard member rutted into Becky's slit; ropes of cum coating her walls. She bit Becky's lower lip hard and circled the girl's sensitive nub, bringing her over the edge, too. Luckily Becky didn't make a sound, her mouth fell open and her eyes were closed tight.

She was completely still for a moment until she let out a low moan and her whole body shook, Freen's name falling from her lips accompanied by a desperate intake of breath.

Now that the lust was draining out of her body, Freen started to feel the whole weight of Becky's body against her tired one, and at that moment it felt really heavy but she needed to keep them standing because she felt Becky's leg starting to give up, and the way she fisted tightly the hand on her hair like she was trying to find some sort of support.

"I got you, baby," Freen said, peppering Becky's face with kisses, pressing their bodies even more against the door.

Freen pulled herself out of Becky slowly. A throaty moan left Becky's lips at the feeling. Carefully, she put Becky's leg down, and straightened her skirt. Becky released her hair and put her other hand up, intertwining her fingers at the back of Freen's neck, starting to giggle.

"What?"

"I can't believe we just had sex in public, against my front door, with my parents inside." Freen laughed along with her.

"It was hot and you should know better than to play with me."

"I wanted you to stay."

"I think it's enough with what we did," Freen chuckled reaching down to button and zip her jeans. "And I have to go before they catch me here."

"Coward," Becky pouted.

"You want me alive, don't you?" Freen said
pecking her on the lips. "See you tomorrow."

Becky pouted but released her, resigned to let her.girlfriend go. Freen was about to walk away when Becky stopped her.
"Wait!"

"What?"

Becky took her by the jacket's collar and stood on her toes, kissing her on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Call me later?"

"I wouldn't dare not calling you," Freen said, smiling softly and kissing her again before turning around to walk home.

Becky waited until the brown haired girl was out of sight to enter the house. She turned on the outdoor lights and started to ascend the stairs, bouncing a little on her steps without being able to wipe the smile from her lips. She was almost at the top of the stairs when her dad called her from the studio's door.

"Becky?"

"Oh, hey dad." She greeted him, biting her lip to try and hide her smile.

"Was Freen with you?"

Becky froze and swallowed hard before nodding.

"Yeah?"

She had to stop herself for bursting out laughing when her dad frowned.

"Why didn't she stay?"

"She had some errands to do. I'll be in my room, already had dinner." She told him, practically running towards her room because she couldn't help but chuckle when she heard her dad mumble a "Thank God she left."