Affair

Reena is a very famous model in the industry and Rocky is one of the biggest producers.
Recently the news about Rocky's marriage with Nikki Sinha, another famous actress is the hot topic in industry.

Reena was on Set of a jwellery brand, also own by Rocky. This is the first time they were together. Rocky himself was there. They were very professional with each other.

She started posing for the camera. Rocky was watching her carefully. The director and other unit members were praising her and her beauty. But Rocky didn't utter a word.

 But Rocky didn't utter a word

Reena stares at Rocky before going in her make up room for break

Reena stares at Rocky before going in her make up room for break. Rocky notice and follow her. He told the director "she needs to be told what exactly he wants and how."

Knocking on the door he enters. Reena send everyone else out. They make sure no is present near the room.

Rocky smiles,"You did amazing job. And you did look like some goddess." She didn't replied.

"Why didn't you look happy today?" Rocky ask sitting on the sofa.

Reena throw the newspaper.
"How was your date? I Heard you are getting engaged soon." Reena sounds hurt and angry.

"Shona, come on. Don't you know how this industry works. These are baseless news, why are you believing them." Rocky explains.

He wipes her tears and she jerks hand away. Rocky said, "Reena, according to news I was on vacation with some new actress, but in reality I was with you in Mauritius. Before that I was dating some other actress and now this. Everytime a new movie came, paparazzi links the biggies in them. There is no reason for you to worry. I'm not getting engaged."

"How can you when you are married to me." Reena said gritting her teeth. She grasped her collar.

"I know that. Calm down Shona. Who knows my next rumour is with you now." He said.

"Why do you need to hide this?" Reena closes the remaining gap between them.

"We, hid the fact for our benifit. You very well know how dark inside this fashion and movies world are. The glitters, the shine, they are used to cover the dark. If we have told this earlier both of us would be in such a bad loss emotional and financially.
People know you as an independent, professional high class model. The time time we revealed that you are my wife. Every fucking one will assume you got work because of me.
As for me, I will be named a man who uses his wife to get work."

"Rocky it irritates me, whenever I Heard, read all these articles. I feel scared and upset." Reena hugs him tightly. Rocky cares her and kiss her forehead.

"Rocky if you want than I can leave everything. I just want to be with you." Reena said her heart out.

"You don't have to Shona. Just ignore." He said. Reena paused for some time and then said, "you know what else is common in this industry. One commits suicide and the latter gets more publicity since he/she gets more sympathy or hate."

"Stop. Talking. Nonsense. Rocky lightly slams her to wall hovering over her. "You know I love you and only you." He joined his lips with her, taking away the insecurities. He moves back but Reena remains in the same position.
"Fine, if it bothers you this much then I handle it my way. Just trust me." He comes back and cares and her cheeks. She nods a yes. Rocky hold her chin up and make her look in the eyes.
His thumb strokes her lips like they are petals. With that they Kiss eachother pouring their love out. It was slow, passionate and full of love kiss.
Rocky and Reena shoot continues for 5-6 days.

Few weeks later
Reena wakes up in morning. She was in washroom when her phone was ringing and chiming with notification continuously. She ignores. She thought it might be some work.

She read the news paper only to be shocked. The news article read, Producer Rocky dating model Reena? Is she part of his new project. Marriage on cards for them.

Her phone rings and unknowingly she picks it. It's a news report asking about it. She looks up only to find Rocky infront of her. "Answer" he smiles.

"Hugh.. I don't like to discuss my personal matters." She cuts the call.

"Happy now." Rocky said coming up to her. "Next month is our marriage anniversary and we will get married infront of everyone. Though they didn't have to know about the anniversary part." He winks.

She hugs him hard. "I love you"

He replied, "I love you too."