Used to You

"Rocky" Kasim chacha called him while he was working in mine. Rocky nods indicating him, he is all ears while still checking the mined out gold.
"Vanaram considered her as his daughter. You should not-" Kasim stops. Rocky got what and who he is talking about.
Reena, she was in the last batch of kgf before Rocky took control. With no home, no family and no man will accept him, Vanaram suggests her to stay in kgf. Since than Reena saw him as father figure. Vanaram also found a daughter in her. When Rocky got shot by Adheera, Vanaram told Reena to look after his needs. People in Kgf consider Rocky as their saviour, sulthan. So does Reena, but first Reena saw Rocky it hit her differently. Rocky also couldn't control desire to get her. She was so scared shift, simple and beautiful. Her features and figure made Rocky amazed even when he was loosing his consciousness.
After killing Adheera and Returning from Dubai, Rocky give in to his desires. He make out with her several times. There are time he goes beyond that even giving her marks. For Reena it was new and she was liking it. She couldn't resist him either.
It's started as a lust for Rocky but he is now used to her. Her taking care for him, his needs, taking his gifts and angers.
Rocky can't back out on her now.

He half turns and replies to Kasim, "main dhyan rakhunga."
(I will take care of it.)

Later in the evening, when he returns to his room, he saw Reena arrange his wardrobe and cleaning his room. Rocky locked the door behind. He walks up to her and toches her bare back. His touch ignites fire in her. Oh, Rocky loves when she responds like this to his touches.
Reena put her hands around her torso.

"Miss me?" It has been few weeks they didn't enjoy each other company. Rocky was busy.

"Hmm," was her reply.

"Then let's not waste time." Rocky picked her up in bridal style and walked towards bed.

Rocky nibbles, lick and bites her neck, giving her more hickeys. He lossen the blouse strings and pulled it half down. Good enough to see her cleavage. He starts kissing and licking her cleavage. Reena was enjoying. She already wet down there. Rocky pulls the blouse little more down viewing her assets shape. He runs his fingers pve the line before devouring them. He finally untie remove her blouse aside. Reena was never proud of her beauty but the way Rocky made her feel, it was cloud nine feeling.
Rocky gently massage her one breast while sucking out the other. He repeat the same process, giving them attention equally. Reena was biting her lips, to not give a loud moan. Her light screams were charging Rocky up. He then straight up on elbow, staring at her face. Her breath was uneven. He put her string of hair behind her ears. Reena gave him a smile. Reena really forgets everything when she is with like this. She run her hand on his bare broad back and muscles. He kiss her on chin. Rocky let skirt (lehnga) slip her thighs. He joined him with his pants off. Parting away her thighs, his manhood plays with her clit. She was totally wet for.
"Mhmah..." Reena whimpers under him, showing his authority on her. Rocky close his eyes in ecstasy. He himself couldn't resist any more. In a jerk he enters her. A pleasure scream came out of her her mouth. After a few minutes of adjusting his size, he begins thrusting her. Her nails were digging on his back. Her moans and groans were actually over powering his grunts. Her actions were telling her to give her more. He increased his pace. Reena reached her climax first and Rocky came after her. He lies on her, still inside while she was huffing and playing with his hair.
The moment they are together, they didn't care about any wrong or right. They just want each other.