Madly In Love

Reena is spoilt daughter of Rajendra Desai. What she likes, she wants that at any cost. That's how she got married to Rocky. Rocky like her attitude but her over possessive nature sometimes is the reason behind their argument.

Rocky came back from home, everything is quite than usual. Well Last night he got involved in war of words with Reena. She wanted him fire the girl who sent him roses on Rose day. Suddenly he heard plates breaking and he knows where she is.

"Told you i do not want to eat." Reena shouts on her maid, who was picking up the broken plate and food.

Rocky helps her and than dismiss her.

"Ohh now I am even more evil and bad girl. Isn't it." She said sarcastically with a grin on her face.

"Nobody said you are any evil. I just told you to behave." Rocky said slowly.

"Just go with the rose girl. May be she is dying to show you her strip dance. Or planning a classy proposal." She lightly push him. He is huge and strong enough to budge by such pushes. She vent her anger on pillows, bed and other non living things in her room.
Rocky stays calm looking at her antics. It's not the first time and he didn't want to make some hurtful comments to her in anger.
"Now she works under a different manager on a different floor. We won't see each other until I want to. Relax yourself."

"So she is still in your office!" Reena said.

"Reena I just can't fire her. She made a mistake. I strictly told her. And she apologized. Plus it's office policy to give warning before firing anyone. I did that." Rocky went and sat near her.
"Why you think all such crap in your mind. You know I love you."

"Because you are supposed to be mine. All mine. Only I have the right to do everything special for you." She sat on his lap, taking support of his broad shoulders. "Rocky, no one can love you like I do. I will die for you and kill anyone trying to hurt you or snatch you."
She didn't hold any longer to show how much he loves him. She took his coat off and started unbuttoning his shirt. She runs her hand on his solid chest and start peppering open mouth kiss all over him. Rocky holding her tight in her arms. He grasp her neck and look deep in her eyes before sucking her lips slowly and lightly.
At this moment Reena didn't want anything subtle. She stood up, dropping her top and jeans. She stands in her black brassiere and panty, giving Rocky's eyes a treat. She unbuckled his belt and pant. Pushing his shoulder, making him lie on bed and she on top him.
"I will take the lead." Reena said.
Rocky smirks. "Are you sure? last time you took the lead, and still you wanted me to have you more than twice."

She said nothing and sat on his very manhood. A grunt left Rocky's mouth. Her eyes roll back in bliss. Without wasting anymore time, their inner garments were off and she was riding him.
Reena did show she is madly in love with him. And also Rocky was right, he had to take lead again to pleasure her more.