9(congratulations your wife..)

Alessandro pov
After fucking that slut I went to my room and I saw my dear disobedient wife on the bed sleeping peacefully.

I climbed on the bed and took the duvet off her body but I saw that she just twisted in her sleep but she did not wake up.

I saw that she was not wearing any bra, so I touched her boobs and gave them a hard squeeze. She immediately woke up and was shocked to see me. She was about to scream and get away from me but I covered her mouth and put held in a place.

"It seems you have a lot of courage for trying to turn my daughter against me"I said looking down at. But she could not reply because I was still covering her mouth.

"I will have to punish you today for being stubborn" I said and she tried to leave again but she couldn't.

I took out my belt from my pants. She was already crying because she knew what was coming for her. I was about to hit her when I saw that she had already passed out. I got of the bed and called the doctor to come and check up on her.

He finally came and asked me to go out so he Can do the check up. After a few minutes he asked me to come inside.

"Congratulations your wife is pregnant"the doctor announced with a smile.

"Really, wow thank you may leave"I said dismissing him. Finally she is going to give birth to my second heir.

I wondered how she was going to react knowing she is carrying the child of the man she hates alot.

Finally she was awake she tried to stand up, but she couldn't when I tried to help her she pushed her hands away.I grabbed her arm and said

" it is better you take my help,before I hurt you"she looked frightened and I gave her a cup of water and her medication.

"What did the doctor say"she asked me

"He asked you to rest and not to stress yourself" I replied. I was about to leave when she raised her hand up making her boobs bounce. At the sight it I immediately was turned on.

I got on the bed and took the duvet away from her body.I was about to kiss her when she pushed me off her. But no one could stop me. Well the rest of the night was filled with her pleadings for me to stop and my groans. After I was finally done I wiped her body and held her close to me with her crying in my arms before I finally slept.

Finally morning came and I went to the kitchen to give them instructions on what to do well I asked them to stop putting pills in Amelia food and they should not serve her food pregnant women are not supposed to eat at all, and they should only serve her food that are more nutritious for pregnant women.

I finally went back to the bedroom took a shower and woke her up, she didn't want to answer but when I told her I was going to go for a round with her she jolt her eyes open and stood up. I left the room and went to the dinning table where I saw my princess and her nanny with Emilia there also.

I tried to kiss my princess but she ignored me,well she has been doing that since the day I hit her mother infront of her. How stupid of me to hit Amelia infront of her now my baby won't talk to me no matter what I do.

"I am sorry princess, I won't do it again I promise" I begged her but she just kept eating. I kept on trying till Amelia came downstairs and she ran to her mother still ignoring me.

"Mama"she shouted. Amelia bent to carry her in her arms before showering her with kisses all over her face and my princess giggling.

"Baby I am sorry" I tried to beg again giving her a puppy eyes. Weird right you are thinking how a mafia don is begging a child with puppy eyes, well I have no choice I only do this to my princess when she is so angry.