ACE

I'm still grasping for my words and my wolf hates it. My other half finds it hilarious, however. I simply snort at them. My eyes fix back on the woman who's making my dreams come true. She gives a wry glance to my father, who is sitting there with a face stern as rock but pride burning deep in his eyes, then looks back at me. "In two days my friend and her plane will be here to take you to your temporary new pack" I grin. I don't need a plane. I can make it there on my own, probably faster than a plane." She looks at me with puzzled confusion and I grin, leaking a tiny bit of both sides of my dominance just for a second. Amelia stares at me in awe. I frown. "You're a very special young man." I frown more but my wolf preens. "There is nothing special about me, just problems." She frowns a little then nods. Wise wolf. Tricky wolf. I glance over to my father. "I guess I'll see you in a couple months dad." He nods and gives me a big comforting hug. "I'm proud of you son, you are heading out into the world to find out who you are, something that took me a little too long to find out." I nod and hug him once more. "Shall we tell the pack together or do you want to do it, son?" I think for a moment "Together."