Bakugo Katsuki x male reader/oc

This one is intended to have a male reader but I may write it again with a female reader after this part. BY THE WAY EVERYONE IS AGED UP!! As if they would be in college or their last year of highschool.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

                M/n has known katsuki basically their whole lives, they did everything together. That was until bakugo gained his quirk. When he did, the two started to drift apart, confusing everyone as the two were normally joined at the hip. When it was found out that m/n was indeed quirkless, everyone began to understand why they separated, seeing what happened to izuku and katsuki. They all figured m/n was scared of telling katsuki the news, so...he just left. M/n had ran away, not being seen it heard from for over a decade.

Time skip, (14 years, they are now all seniors in UA)

                Upon entering their senior year at UA, the class of 1-A had been informed they'd be getting a new classmate. And guess who it was, m/n. Though he now went by a different name, d/m/n (different male name). To be extra cautious he now also wore a mask, to make sure none of his former "clients" could find him during the day. You're probably wondering why m/n is just now joining the class instead of them they were all freshman at UA. M/n had been living in the streets since he ran away, somehow managing to survive all this time, but it came at a cost. And the price was his innocence....... having been a prostitute for the past 2 years (m/n is 19 while the others are 17-18) took a toll on the young man.
              Having seen and done things that no one should have to experience just to stay alive. He had been found by Aizawa after leaving a man's car with a stack of money in hand. Instantly Aizawa knew what had happened, saddened to see such a young individual resort to such things he knew he had to step in.
             Following the man they had arrived at a worn down apartment building, black mold creeping up the walls, the cracked concrete beneath their feet, the sound of wind flapping the trash bags placed over the windows. Old crates lining the outside of the building covered in tarps, stacked taller than all might himself. Sensing someone behind him m/n slowly turned around. Seeing the obviously exhausted male standing there starting at him, eyes darting across the youngers attire and the stack of money in his hand. The younger could only assume the man was going to become another client of his. But he was oh so wrong.

Little did he know that night would change his life for the better...... or worse.