Konig ⚠️

While on a mission you had become cornered by the enemy.Who just so happened to be a 6'10 mountain of a man, backing up towards the wall you tripped falling over a chair and dropping the knife in your hand. Hearing it clatter to the floor in the deathly silent room didn't help ease your anxiety.

Quickly shuffling back towards the wall, reaching for anything to help protect yourself. He stalked forward, slowly, like a predator.

Having no where else to go, you pulled a grande from your vest. Hooking a finger in the pin, threatening to pull the pin and blow everything in the room. Stoping, he stared, looking in your eyes as he crouched down to you. Less than 5 feet away he reached his hand out,

"Give it, I don't want to hurt you" His Austrian accent coming out strong. You didn't want to die, but you had no other way. Raising your arms to pull the pin, he lunged forward. Grabbing your hands that were holding the grande, he held them close to his chest. "Please..."

But you weren't paying attention, for when he lunged forward his leg and gotten placed between your legs. Dangerously close, almost touching. So close you could smell his scent. He smelled of blood, smoke, and something slightly sweet. Prying your hands from the grande he placed it in his pocket.

Moving to sit straighter, his leg moved forward. Pressing against you, making an involuntary gasp leave your lips. Hands now gripping his belt @user1596082023261:on his his, you pulled him closer. Making him lose balance and rest his hands on the wall behind your head. Looking down his eyes met yours, "Sorry",He said almost silently.

"Don't be" you stated back, slightly panting because of your racing heartbeat. "mhm" Pressing his knee harder into you. Your hands raced down to grip his thigh, nails tearing in the fabric.

Eyes widening, gasps leaving you, you waited.