bnha

It had been awhile since I've been back to school. It was strange seeing so many people again. Though when your parents sent you to a mental hospital because of something they could have stopped. Even though it was THEIR fault to being with, it was their fault I felt this way. Never bothering to help, even when I was screaming for it.

Always saying, "You have no reason to feel like this...there's nothing wrong with your life. There is no reason to be hurting yourself." Yet they don't know the half of it. They don't know that I've spent so many hours in my own bed crying silently while they sleep. That everything I do is to make them happy, not myself. I'm tired of it, I'm ready to give up.

But I doubt I'll ever be able to really do it.

The thought of death scares me, not knowing what happens after. The thought of being forgotten terrifies me. Yet it also brings me peace.

I don't know why I'm going to UA. I don't want to be a hero. I don't want this life. But I can't deny them. It's what they want for me, so I'll do it. I'll do whatever it takes to make them proud, even if it kills me I'm the end.

Maybe then I'll get the piece and release I've always wanted without being the cause.