How ya'll met #3

This takes place after Puss in boots the last wish

You were looking at a wanted poster for team friendship. You have been hired to kill them.As you were sneaking up on them,you found a ginger cat,a black cat and ....a puppy?  That was unexpected,as you were a shi tzu. They were happily chatting as they were preparing fo settle in for the night. At that instant,as you snuck up on them,the black cat sensed your presence and jumped at you. You unarmed her as the orange cat came and attacked you. You also fended off him easily. The small dog tried to join in bravely,but you also fended him off. Eventually,they laid a trap that you didn't see coming and you were caught by them. They were going to bring you with them to far far away tomorrow to be imprisoned by King Arthur. Apparantly, the black cat's name was Kitty softpaws and the orange cat was called Puss in boots. The dog was named Perrito. When they asked for your name,you growled angrily,"Y/n." The 4 of you went to sleep as you guys were gonna set sail the next day. However,you had a phone on you, and it rung. You ran to a spot to where the others could not hear. It was your employer who hired you to kill them. You told him,"Don't worry, ill get the job done and they'll be dead." As you looked back at them,you grinned eviliy. They will soon be dead.