How y'all met(special)

A/n:This takes place during Puss in boots:the last wish

  You were just resting on a patch of grass in the fields of the starry forest. Your pet kitsunes Skye,Felicia and Skylar. As you guys were resting, you hear a fizzling noise. You were curious and went to check it out. Turns out,it was a glowing light blue star and it was big enough for you and your kitsunes to stand on. As you stood on it,suddenly,the star symbol on your boots started glowing and the star's floor opened up beneath you. It sucked you in, and your three pet kitsunes as well.

           You and your kitsunes found themselves outside...a factory? You had no idea what was going on and you guys hid in a carriage. Eventually,you spot the window crashing and two cats flying out the window. "What the hell?" Y/n muttered. Eventually,a girl with golden hair and 3 bears spotted them. The one with a yellow scarf charged at them.  Your kitsunes fought the bears. When the bears were defeated,you growled,"Back off Goldilocks!" You meant it as an insult to her hair,but turns out her name is after her hair color. Just,wow. (Sarcastic)

     You and Goldi had a truce. You and your team of kitsunes will help them get the map to the wishing star,which you have never heard of. The only magical star you knew of was the holy star,which was what sucked you into this crazy-ass fairytale world. Goldi also asked for your name,which you responded,"y/n." You,Goldi,your pet kitsunes and the bear familg set off to get the wishing star from two cats named Puss in boots and Kitty softpaws. Talk about weird names for cats.