(𝙏𝘽𝙃𝙆) 𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙚?!

This is inspired by that one After school boy Hanako-kun chapter!

Stated making this story : July 23 2023
Finished on - July 23 2023

Warning!
Slight Hananene (Hanako x Nene)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yashiro POV
Today, I woke up. I felt strange, and...small? I didn't mind it though. But when I went to the mirror to check, There I was, Two big large ears, pink fur, I WAS A MOKKE?! i didn't waste any time , I got out of my room, went out of the apartment my mom and dad lived in, tried to cross the road, I FIGURED OUT I CAN GO THROUGH CARS NOW?!, Walked, Ran, Crawled, I hurried to my school, hurried to the old building, where Hanako-kun's bathroom was.

"Hanako-kun!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. He was still playing cards with the mokke. He didnt even look at me. He didn't hear it?! "HANAKO-KUN!!!!!!!" i yell another time. Nothing.
Until, a mokke looks at me. And it figured out I, was Yashiro Nene! The mokke then..dragged me out?!

"Honourable 7's girlfriend. Why you here? Why you mokke? Where candy? " The mokke said.
"Im not Hanako-kuns girlfriend!" I say, irritated. "Didnt you two kiss? on the lips too!" The mokke says. "Hey how'd you know that?! " I said. "W-whatever! I need you to talk to Hanako-kun and tell him why im...a mokke!! "Nene says, she did not like being a mokke. "Ok." The mokke said as it went to Hanako to tell him whats going on.

3rd Person POV

After a while both the mokke and Hanako exited the bathroom. Hanako then picked up mokke-shiro then looked at it. "Yashirooo? Why are you a mokkeee? " Hanako said in an un-serious tone. mokke-shiro then started waving her ears like crazy. Mokke-shiro was mad Hanako didn't take the situation seriously. For some reason, Mokke-shiro couldn't speak.

Hanako then let out a chuckle "Even your ears are fat like your ankles!" Hanako teased Mokke-shiro. "Seriously, How'd you become a mokke? " He said as he carried Mokke-shiro to Tsuchigomori's place.

"Tsuchigomori!" The young boy said as he opened the door. "What do you want? and why do you have a mokke in your hand ? " Before Hanako could explain, The mokke who told Hanako about what happened to Yashiro, jumped onto the table, and proceeded to tell " Honourable number 7's girlfriend is a mokke. "
To Tsuchigomori.

" Shes not my girlfriend! " (Lies... -Author) Hanako said as he blushed a little. "Anyway, can you help? At this rate, Yashiro can't clean the bathroom anymore! PLEASE?? " Hanako whined and whined. "He wants me to be back to human because i cant clean the bathroom anymore? " Yashiro thought to herself. "Listen, i don't know what's going on. " Tsuchigomori sighed. "WHA?! BUT HOW WILL YASHIR- " Hanako complained only to be interrupted by a very angry fox

"SHUT UP! Im trying to sleep! " Yako, the 2nd wonder, who woke up from a nap because of them, was very agitated from this. Even though its literally 7:00AM. Then, a very loud "SPIDER FACE!!!! " was heard from outside.

It was a boy, who was younger then Nene by...a year? He had yellow hair, blue eyes, and..A traffic earring? It was Kou!

"spider! Huff...Face!! " Kou looked like he ran a marathon to get here. "Do you know where senpai and ha-" He was cut off as he looked up. He then hurried to Hanako and asked "WHERES SENPAI??" Hanako looked at Kou, then pointed to the Mokke in his hand.

"S-SENPAI?! WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HANAKO TURN YOU INTO A MOKKE?!" Kou said, his eye lit up as he saw Mokke-Shiro.

"Nope, She just came here, already mokke-fied! " Hanako said while putting Mokke-shiro down on Tsuchigomori's table. "What do we do now, Honourable no. 7? " Tsuchigomori asked Hanako.

"I dunno! Haha!" Hanako said, making mokke-shiro very mad. "He's not taking any of this seriously!" "Im just gonna do this my self! " Yashiro thought to herself. as soon as she though of that, She hopped onto Hanako's shoulder not giving him time to react, and then, she proceeded to slap him with her ears.

"Ouch! That hurt! Bad Daikon!" Hanako scolded Mokke-shiro. But she ran away too fast. Now, Yashiro was just an innocent mokke, she didn't know how it even happened.

While Yashiro was wandering through the halls, she heard her mom in the office. She went inside the office, there were her mom, dad, and the principal.

"She's gone?! " Her dad said. " Where could she have gone to!? " Her mom was very worried. She tried to tell her mom, "Im right here!" but no luck. No ordinary human could see her.

Then, she saw Aoi! Her bestfriend! She can see supernaturals now, so she went up to Aoi and jumped on her. But Aoi didn't seem to recognize her bestfriend. "I get why though" Nene thought to herself. And so, she left Aoi alone, wandering through the hallways.

(Time skip!)

It had been a few hours since she became like this..School was ending, and a whole search team was looking for her. In-fact, she hadn't seen Kou or Hanako or anyone else since she last saw them. The environment around her also changed. Everything was tinted blue, and there was water everywhere.

After more wandering around, She noticed that she was...lost..? Strange, she knew the ups-and-downs of this school. When she turned around the corner, she was something horrifying, It was a VERY VERY big super natural, it looked like it also had just eaten some mokke as a meal, too. It noticed her, and it started running after her.

After a while of running, She then saw the exit, she tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. The supernatural got closer, and closer, then, it reached out to grab her.

Suddenly, Hanako appeared infront of her, killing the supernatural easily with his kitchen knife. The walls then started to crack, and she blacked out.

she then awoke in the infirmary, she was back to her normal self now! She got up, and noticed the time! It was 4:00AM?! "Yashiro!!" Was heard from Hanako as he jumped to Nene and hugger her "My daikon is back to normal now, woohoo! "
Hanako said.

"Yay!" Yashiro celebrated along-side Hanako. "You can clean bathrooms now! Woohoo! " Yashiro's smile turned into a frown.

"Hey, you know Hanako? " Yashiro asked Hanako. "What is it?" Hanako asked, confused.

" 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭. "

"What you wanna become a mokke again? " Tsukasa said as he appeared behind them.

"N-NO! "

WORD COUNT : 1124