(𝙋𝙅𝙎𝙆) 𝙉𝙞𝙞𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Yesterday the power was off for so long so i couldn't make this sorry!

I don't know how mafuyu and emu met or how it went btw i just made it up, Neither do i know how she met the other girls in the story!!

Oh, and the picture beside the name is like thier profile pic!

no ships!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mafuyu POV

I check the time. My mom is already asleep so I can meet up with my group now. I glance at the clock, waiting patiently for 25:00. Me and my friends made a musical group, but we meet at very late time so that's why im waiting, finally the time says, 25:00 (1 AM) So, i open up my chat app. And Amia has already sent a message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Back Nightcord at 25:00 Info
-----------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN CALL
Enanan, K, Amia are in this call

⍢⃝ Amia
Hello everybody! o(〃^▽^〃)o Enanan, are you done with the illustrations ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
⃝ K
Hello.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
⃟ Enanan
Yes, yes. also, Yuki, please join the call.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yuki ☹︎☻
Okay, I will join.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Yuki joined the call.

Amia : Ah, Yuki! Hello!

Yuki : Hello. Do you think, these lyrics are okay, K? For the concept, I mean...

K : Ah, yes, though, can we change this one? doesn't rhyme that well, Are you okay with that?

Yuki : Okay.

Enanan : Guys, If you keep changing the lyrics, I'll take longer to make the illustrations.

Yuki : But, its essential. It has to rhyme to the tune.

Enanan : I'll end up changing the costumes at this point.

Amia : Awww!! Enaemon!! Its going to take so long for me to make the MV!!

Enanan : Don't call me that!

Amia : But-

Enanan : No!

(30 Minutes Later)

After 30 minutes, of pure silence, PURE SILENCE.
Mizuk- Amia, Broke the silence.

Amia : Guys! Do you want to...Eat lunch together? Tomorrow? On the rooftop?

K : Sure.

Enanan : Okay, but make sure to show up!

Amia : How 'bout you Yu- Oh. Yeah, sorry.

Yuki : Its okay.

Amia : No its not! You'll be alone, eating lunch by yourself! Do you guys agree?

Enanan : For once, yes.

K : How about we eat lunch in the sekai?

Yuki : That sounds good.

Amia : Alright then! Its settled!

K : okay.

(Time skip to in the morning)

Today, Mafuyu woke up, took a bath, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth, went to her school, breathed in, and put on her fake smile-persona.

Even though no-one detected her fake smile, there was this one girl, who had pink hair, a bright smile, and she would always say stuff to mafuyu like "Mafuyu-chan! Wonderhoy! "

She seemed...intimidated by Mafuyu? Perhaps, she detected her fake smile. Because the first time she saw her smile, she went "HEEH?!" and shrieked.

Mafuyu brushed it off. Soon, she arrived at her school, with that fake smile of hers. When she was walking, she was lost in her thoughts, about how to study effectively, then, she bumped into a girl.

The girl had blonde hair, with pink ends on it. It was in two pigtails too. It was Saki Tenma. Mafuyu never really talked to the girl. All she knows is that shes a bubbly, happy, and nice person.

"Sorry" Both the girls said, then Mafuyu quickly moved away.

She opened the door for her classroom, and sat on her chair. She put her bag on the side of her table, and proceeded to study. She had a test coming.

After she studied, she took the test. It wasn't an easy test, it was above intermediate. Tho, Mafuyu, who is the top student of her class, thought it was pretty hard, even for her. But she had to get it right. For her mom, right?

Once she finished she handed the piece of paper to her teacher, who, then proceeded to grade it. She would get the grades next week. She hoped for high grades, or else her mom wont be pretty happy. That's what she thought of, for the next 20 minutes.

She questioned if she should really, really join her friends for lunch. It would be better to study, right? So she asked a friend of hers of what she would do.

Emu Otori. She asked Emu Otori. Since she IS a social butterfly.

"Hmm...It is good to study, but i believe you should hang out with your friends more!! " Emu said, Happily.

And..Mafuyu thought that..it was correct. She hadn't really made real friends that much, apart from n25.

So, at lunch time she went to the rooftop, Got her smartphone out , and played a downloaded song called " untitled. "

And then, she was teleported to her sekai. Unknowing that somebody was watching her! Emu, who followed her wanted to see her and have some lunch with her friends, cause, the more the merrier! But no! She found out she had a Sekai too!! She needed to ask Miku about this so she pressed on that untitled song in her phone too!

Back to Mafuyu, she was teleported to see her friends, miku, len, kaito, rin , and Meiko with them. They were waiting for her. Mafuyu couldn't help it, she grew a small, REAL smile.

It wad nice to have friends like that. Friends that would eat with you, friends that would always wait for you.

She sat down being happy. "Look! Yuki is smiling!
Mizuk- Amia pointed. Mafuyu just chuckled and Kanade smiled too. Miku was happy to see Mafuyu smile. Enanan's tummy just rumbled. She was hungry. (same -Author)

" Aww! Enaemon is hungry!!" Amia teased Enaemon."Don't call me that! Im hungry.." Ena defended herself.

15 minutes later, everyone, including the vocaloid's were full.

"Amia! Where did you get those muffins!? They were so delicious! " Enanan asked Amia, clearly wanting for more, but she had already ate 2 of them... and there were no more..

"That one bakery!" Mizuk- Amia said. But then, Mafuyu realizes its almost time to go. Mafuyu says her goodbyes then turns back to say

" 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰? '

She said as she exited the sekai.

WORD COUNT : 1019