1. How?

The hotel was silent. The only one that seemed to be around was husk. He was standing behind the bar finishing up his last round of the night when her heard the faint sound of the door opening and heels clattering across the floor.

Angel dust appeared before him in terrible condition. One of his shoes were missing, his top was unbuttoned and his makeup looked to be covered in tears. He was clearly drunk and stumbled to the bar as far as he could before collapsing on the floor.

Husk ran over to help him up. "what the fuck happened to you?" He said kneeling down. What he didn't notice at first were his gloves. They were usually a hot pink but they looked to be a blood red. Husk nervously slid them off.

Glass shards stuck out of his fingertips and palm, causing uncontrollable bleeding. Husk was terrified by now and didn't know what to do. He turned over angels limp body and slid off the rest of his gloves. Same thing. "I gotta help him," husk said in a panicked voice.

He picked up angel and started racing up stairs, hardly noticing the tears forming in his eyes. "Charlie!" He yelled. "Charlie, come quick!" She emerged with Vagatha by her side looking really worried. As soon as she saw angel in his arms she went with him to angels bedroom and layed him down.

"I'll go get the first aid kit. Vaggie, Husk, stop the bleeding." Charlie ordered in a calm voice.

"What the fuck is going on?" Vaggie said panicked holding a towel on angels arms. "I don't know, he always comes back from work looking like shit but it's never been this bad.

Suddenly, angels voice began to quiver. Husk looked at him sternly with worry in his eyes. "Tell me who did this to you. Right. Now." Tears formed in angels eyes.

"I tried... To get... Away," angel muttered. "Get away from who?" Husk said. "I thought they were just clients. But they were in on it. They had guns. They shot up the studio."

Husk looked at him with more fear angel had ever seen him have. "They were in on what?"

Angel was crying by now. "They... They were with Valentino." Just then Charlie and Alastor came rushing into the room with the first aid kit. Everyone was silent, eager to hear what angel had to say.

"Valentino... Hired the men to teach me a lesson. He... He told me he would kill you. All of you. If I don't go through with it."

"Come on, kid," husk said trying not to cry kneeling down beside him. "What does he want you to go through with?"

"He told me I have until Friday to end the hotel and bring him Charlie... Or else... I will be his slave. Forever."

Charlie gasped and Alastors smile slightly dropped. Husk had tears rolling down his cheeks and vaggie was trying her hardest to stop his hands from bleeding. No one said anything.

"No. No. No." That's all husk repeated while holding angels hand wrapped in a towel. "How could he? That asshole... To do this to you, how..." Suddenly husks shaky breaths halted and he stared into angels soft eyes. "Wait. Wait, wait, wait."

"What is it, husk?" Charlie said in a concerned tone.

Husk looked at her. He wanted to spill in hopes of a good response, but he knew... He had to play his cards right.