4. drinks

Angel walked up to husk in his usual best, still with bandages wrapped around his hands. He plopped down on one of the stools and looked off into space.

Husk stared at him. "How your hands holding up?"

Angel shrugged. "Eh, they're doing better. I hate the way they look though. Did you get charlie on board?"

"It wasn't easy at first, but as soon as we mentioned the hotel, she was in. We do it tomarrow." Husk poured him a glass and slid it across the counter. Angel picked it up and stared at it, then at husk then back to the drink.

"I'm an asshole, aren't I?"

Husk shot up. "What you talking about?"

Tears formed in angels eyes. "I've been a bitch to charlie since I met her, I took advantage of the hotel, I brought this deal upon all of you, and for what? Just so I don't have to suck Valentino's dick anymore."

Husk put down his drink. Angel was always talking about how much better he was compared to others but never said a word of self criticism.

At this point husk wasn't even  thinking. His mind was in a different world. This feeling had taken over him and caused him to do stupid things. He didn't care right now though. Husk ran as fast as he could from behind the bar counter and pulled angels body put of the seat and into his arms.

Angel was taken aback but didn't hesitate. He began to cry into husks shoulder. His body heaved and his arms got tighter. Husk never wanted to let go. Mind you, he still wasn't thinking. Husk would never do anything like this, but that husk is somewhere far away right now.

He pulled away from a still crying angel and held his hand. "You didn't have a choice. It's not your fault."

One of angels sets of hands now rested on husks shoulders and his mind was gone too. Husk put his arms around his waist and kissed his soft lips for the first time. A tear rolled down his cheek, for he had longed for this kind of affection for years and he finally had it.

Angels head rested on husks forehead. "Thank you husky. I never thought you would do this, but I'm overjoyed you did.

Husk brought his hand to angels cheek, and his soft skin was like a reality check. Husk pulled away, scared if his own self. He hadn't been in love in so long, the voice was in the back of his head saying he was just going to play him. "I..." He said with a shaky voice. "I need to go."

Angel looked at him with worry. But soon the reality check hit him as well and he fell to the floor crying.

Husk could hear his faint sobs And longed to go help him, but had to get away as fast as possible. He got to his room and slammed the door shut.

He felt his cheeks and the tears that rolled down. As he looked in the mirror all he thought was 'how could someone like him like someone like me?' he collapsed on the floor., Still silently crying and held a hand up to his lips. He couldn't believe what he just did and wanted to take it back but... At the same time... He wanted to feel angels soft body and arms and lips around him once again. It was a feeling he had pushed aside for so long now, it just couldn't be contained. He didn't know what to do.