5. Here

Husk sat silently in the passenger seat of the car. Alastor was chatting away making sure the plan was completely gone over. No matter how may times husk had tried to push the kiss away, he couldn't stop thinking about angel.

Him and charlie were in the back, going over what they were to say. Charlie had the same nervous look on her face as the day she met Al. Angel kept asking if she was ok, but she shrugged it off.

Angel was thinking about the kiss as well. When husk left all angel could do was cry. He never thought his crush would be validated, and yet there he was, his lips on his. But was just that. A simple kiss. He didn't want it to be. If husk did all this just for him, it has to mean something, right?

Before angel could finish his thoughts alastor pulled onto the side of a building. All of them stepped out to help angel and charlie.

Angel put on a dark hoodie and retracted his second pair of arms. He also wasn't wearing heels, but bright pink converse.
Charlie was in casual clothes with her hands tied behind her back and a cloth around her neck.

Alastor pulled charlie aside. His smile was dimmed and his eyes rung with worry. "my dear, if you don't wish to do this, I can make them call it off. Val isn't an easy man is known for his tricks."

Charlie shook her head with a smile. "This is for the hotel. I will do anything for it." She leaned close to alastors ear. "if something happens, I want you and vaggie to run the hotel. Can you promise me that?"

Alastor stared at her sweetly his smile lifting. "You can count on me, my dear. Stay safe." She smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Keep them safe, radio demon."

Charlie walked over to angel and he put the cloth in her mouth. "I'm ready." He said before walking off with her behind the building.

They walked for a little while, worry cowering over angel. He knew he had to be strong. As he turned the corner, there stood Valentino.

They stared at each other in silence for a moment before Valentino spoke. "Your attire has changed and where are those beautiful arms of yours, angel baby?"

Angel scoffed. "I don't need em. I ain't got thirty dicks to stroke at once."

Valentino clicked his tounge. "Now, now. No need to be harsh, is there? Bring me the girl." He started walking forward.

Angel held a hand up. "Wait. What will you use her for?"

Valentino stopped walking. "Come on. I raised you to be smarted than that. She's your replacement. Hell moves on fast, and I need a new face." He started walking until he was right in front of angel. "Unless... You don't want me to go?"

Val smiled sternly with love in his eyes. Angel stood his ground. As the kiss with husk played in his mind, he felt a rush a confidence that he hadn't felt since...

Meanwhile:

"What happened?"

Alastor sprung the question up with no warning. Husk looked at him confused. "The fuck you mean?"

"Between you and angel, my boy. You've been acting different since yesterday night."

Husk stayed silent before scoffing. "And what about you and charlie? What time fuck is that all about? You do know her and Vagatha are dating, don't you?"

Alastor jolted. No, he didn't like charlie like that, but being accused of it was just as bad. "How about I put it this way; if you don't answer I won't."

Husk rolled his eyes. "Fine."

They walked into the building and husk nodded to alastor. In the snap of a finger, he put them to sleep. They ran up to where vox kept the footage on the cameras.

Alastor looked at husk as they stood outside he door, and kicked it down.

Vox was sitting in a chair in front of a room of many tvs. He spun around with a sickening grin.

"Alastor."

"Vox."

They stared for a moment before vox got up and walked over to him, falling right into the trap. Alastor pulled his giant octopus hands from the ground holding him in place. Then it was time.

Husk ran over to the cameras and found the one of the allayway. In the touch of a few buttons, the exchange of Charlotte Mange was on every device in pentagram city.