42.

(Next day)

( Daejeon province )

Jisoo: So, the prince of Busan, Lee seokmin helped you to escape?

Jeonghan: That's what the one who gave me the key of prison told me.

Jisoo: Who gave you the key?

Jeonghan: I can't tell you that person's name

-jeonghan said while drinking his soup.

Jisoo sat near jeonghan.

Jisoo: Did you find Bumzu?

-jeonghan stopped drinking his soup and looked at jisoo.

Jeonghan slowly shooked his head.

Jisoo:*sigh* What about Y/n?

-jeonghan gulped and looked down, not daring to look in his younger brother's eyes.

Jeonghan: We both got separated in the forest.

Jisoo: What?!

-Jisoo got up and looked at his brother in disbelief.

Jisoo: She sacrificed herself just to help you and you couldn't even save her?!

Jeonghan: What I suppose to do with my weak body? I tried to help her until I left with no energy in my body.
They kept starving me for almost three years. Clara was alive for whole this time and they punished me for nothing.

Jisoo: I don't care about your revenge, jeonghan. All I care about is Y/n. If something happens to her, I will not forgive you.

***

(Lee palace, Busan)

You slowly opened your eyes, finding yourself in an unknown room. You stared at the ceiling, your weak body wanting to rest some more but your mind told you to get up.

You slowly got up on the bed and noticed unfamiliar clothes on your body and a cleaned cloth wrapped around your shoulder.

Your mind wasn't worried about who changed your clothes, it was more worried about seungcheol. You looked around the beautiful room. White walls, white curtains, white furniture, everything was white.

You never knew till now that white can reflect the beauty as you scanned the room. You were about go get up from the bed, until you heard a soft jiggling sound and felt something on your ankle.

Your heart dropped in your stomach as you pull out the duvet from your body and saw a heavy metal chain cuffed on your left ankle.

Panick spread across your face and you tried to pull out the chain, but you ended up hurting your left ankle. You slowly got up from your bed and saw the long chain tracing upto the bathroom.

You slowly walked near the bathroom, following the metal chain. You saw the other end of the chain was locked with the metal bar in the bathroom.

You quickly turned around as you heard the door getting opened, taking the vase in your hand to protect yourself.

Seokmin: Good evening, princess.

Y/n: Where am I? Why did you tied me with a chain? Why did you bring me here?

Seokmin smiled and started to walk towards you. You tightly gripped on the vase, ready to hit on his head if he does something wrong.

Seokmin: You are in Busan. In my palace,

-You looked at him in confusion.

Seokmin: Put that vase down, princess.

Y/n: Why did you tied me here?