One

Kovu

"Oh god please don't let this be like the last pack"James my Beta spoke and I snickered

"Why are you so worried?"Collins asked

"Cause man, this is the fifth pack in three months...it's pretty exhausting" James said

"You do know that YOU didn't have to come" I said coldly he put a hand over his chest and started with the dramatic act. I rolled my eyes

"Ofcourse I had to,god knows you would of left packs in pieces" James said

"No offense Alpha but he's right, you were just about ready to execute that whole pack" Collins spoke and I tsk'ed him.

"Whatever...how much further before we reach this insufferable pack of Alpha Tiberius?"I asked upset

"Not much further Alpha, we are coming upon packland as we speak sir" Collins answered and I nodded

"Good,the faster we get thru this the faster I can return home"I said begrudgingly.

"Come on we may find you a mate this time "James whisper quitely enough for only the both of us can hear

"I'm not interested in finding any, for it to be like the last time "I said tense as I looked out the window.
The pack lands were truly beautiful, it was covered with fields of beautiful flowers and large trees, a small stream flowed in nearby distance, kids playing in the field, animals roaming free, I smiled to myself, I like seeing my people happy and prosperous.
I'm not the kind of Alpha that takes away from his people instead I either help or trade with them to help poor packs.

There once was a pack, that had been over run by rouges. The daughter of the Alpha, they would beat her everyday with sliver and force her to drink wolfsbane mixed with sliver, pretty soon before we could reach her, she lost her wolf. With the Alpha bloodline cut off, we had to form a new Alpha line. The girl ran away after she killed one of the rouges that was beating her.

The reason for our visit is because we've heard that she is staying with this pack, as an omega, and has been recovering and I wanted to tell her that there's a way to get her wolf back.

"We're here sire" Collins voice broke me out of my thoughts

"Very well then, men those of you that wish to find your mates you may roam around, with permission of course, I do hope that you will respect this pack"I said before we exited the vehicle.

Before us stood the Alpha himself along with his mate and the Beta along with his mate. They each had smiles plastered on their faces.

"Welcome to the Midnight pack, it's a pleasure to welcome you here King Kovu"Alpha Tiberius spoke with a bow and everyone followed.

"It's a pleasure Alpha Tiberius, thank you for hosting my men and I" I said and he smiled

"Allow me to introduce you to my mate, Diana, my Beta, Julius and his mate, Rose"He said

"It's wonderful to meet you all,you certainly do have a beautiful pack Alpha"I smiled at him as he ushered us into the Alpha home.