ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"See I told you it'll ease your mind

"See I told you it'll ease your mind." I hear Tiana laugh beside me.

I was laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling as the fan spun. It didn't even take ten minute before it started to take an effect on me.

Now this was my first time smoking, and I felt like I was on cloud nine it was crazy.

I always wanted to know what they meant by it, and now that I was experiencing it I honestly felt better than ever.

Nodding my head I sit up looking around the room.

"Yeah, it definitely eased my mind..." I trail off trying to look for my brother. But he was no where to be found in the room.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom." I tap her leg before standing up, she sits up looking at me.

"The bathroom is at the end of the hall on the right." She said laying back down.

I leave the room going to the bathroom. Me leaving the room wasn't an excuse I actually did need to go... Before I find my brother that is.

Without much thinking I walk right into the bathroom which was a bad idea. Hakeem stood right in front of me with only his boxers on.

It seemed he was about to get in the shower. A towel sat on the counter and some clothes sat on the lid of the toilet seat.

I look down and my face turns red in embarrassment. He looked at me as if I was his last meal or something, it made my stomach swirl with butterflies.

"I-I'm sorry I should've knocked—" I turn to leave out the bathroom but before I could get away.

I feel a firm grip on my arm and he pulls me towards him, slamming his lips against mines. And I kiss back immediately.

His tongue brushes against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth, and he shoves his tongue into my mouth exploring it.

My hands were on his jaw sinking deeper into the kiss, and his thumbs were in the waistband of my pants pulling me closer.

Now that I started to realize it he tasted of alcohol, my mind was telling me to pull away but I couldn't seem to do it. He was... Intoxicating.

We've only interacted a few times but those times that we did, he always seemed to have a hold on me, and I hated it.

As it got too much, we hear a gasp and we both look towards the door to see one of Tiana's friends. The one who seemed to don't like me for some odd reason. Jazmine was it?

Hakeem pushes me away from him and my backside hits the wall. She stood there with shock and anger written all over her face.

Which confused me. Were they together? If they are then why did he kiss me?

Either way I stood there frozen uncertain of what to do. Who knew a trip to the bathroom would lead to something like this.

"What. The. Fuck Hakeem—" She pauses in between each word.