TEN

Jona was holding tears.

She and Reese are on their way to Aintree University Hospital.

Jona got a text from Reese saying that Wanda was found all bruised and passed out on the side of the road. Jona couldn't believe what she read. She never this would happen to Wanda especially.

They got to the hospital and urgently asked to see Wanda. They were then led to her room. Wanda was sitting up talking to two other people. It was Marissia and Lando.

"Oh my goodness, you're fucking alive!" Jona ran up to the bed and held Wanda's hand, forgetting everyone else in the room. The two girls looked at eachother with glossy eyes. Wanda bit her lip and looked away from the woman. "What the fuck happened?"

"I was going to visit Marissia after I dropped you off and decided to park the car two houses down from hers. Then some guy came out if no where and started to argue with me then the next moment I remember fighting him, but he got the upper hand and was stronger than me and then I remember waking up here, in this bed." Wanda then started to tear up and squeezed Jona's hand. Jona then felt a tap on her shoulder and realized it was Lando.

"I found her. I was walking out, taking a phone call, then found her motionless on the path." Lando looked at her with sorrowful eyes. He stuttered his words and had tears streaming down his face. Jona saw Reese pat him on the head and said a low 'thank you'. Jona hugged the McLaren driver and turned her attention to Marissia. She looked dull, cold even. No emotion showed anywhere on her. The closest thing to emotion is the tears that were still forming.

"But I'm fine just some bruises and a massive headache. But unfortunately we have to cancel our baking plans." Wanda clasped her hands and looked at eveybody. She was a strong girl. Through physical or mental pain, she towers them all. "I'm okay guys! I just need a water that's all." She looked at Reese who then got up and grabbed the water off of the floor and gave it to her.

"Can I ask," the group turned to Marissia, "why were you going visit me?"

Wanda sighed, "cuz I knew Lando would be there. I needed to talk to him about something..." she trailed off. Wanda wiped her tears and looked at anything but the people present. Lando looked at her and wiped his tears away.

"Why not call me?"

"Because it's a me and you thing. You know? The thing you caused." Wanda looked at him with daggers in her eyes. Lando slapped his forhead and cursed.

"Yeah, it was about one of us brought it up." Everyone knew what they were talking about. Lando cause a personal problem between him and Wanda because of a couple of words. The whole group witnessed what he said and were a little disappointed in him but he made up with her.

"Can I just talk to Jona please. Just her." Wanda said and shooed at all of them. They all nodded their heads and left the room. Wanda looked at Jona with a smile.

"So how was your date?"

"Are you really talking about that in this situation?" Jona was confused at the comment. She knew what she was talking about but was wondering why now she brings it up.

"I just want to know how my Dutchman treated you. I want to end this with a happy outcome." Wanda grinned and held Jona's hand.

"He made pasta and salad. We were talking for a long time and had a few laughs. He's a really nice guy." Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Is that really all?"

"Sí."

Jona then heard a squeal from the woman and she laughed at it.