Chapter 5

When we get to the orphanage I already see a car parked there. It looks like it's full of middle aged women and when we park up and get out I see some of the women get out. The first one out runs towards me as soon as she sees me. She raps her arms around me and hugs me tight. Oh by the way that girl is my sister. One of the other women come too and it looks like she's talking to the police officer. I pick up Izaiah who fell asleep in the backseat and take him out and then I open the boot and let dapper out. I don't have a lead with me but thankfully he doesn't need one.
"I'm scared." I say to Nikita.
"Don't be your fine I'm here now and even if I have to adopt you myself to see you again I will." She says and I nod.
"Thank you" I say. Then Nikita takes Izaiah from my arms. She holds him in her left arm and puts an arm over my shoulder. Dapper is walking obediently next to me. Nikita walks us over to the car where she came from and I look in it to see 3 women. There was clearly 5 in the car. One who was talking to the police, my sister and the three in the car now.
"Guys this is my little sister, my little brother and my dog." She says and they all start saying hi and smiling. At that moment when I'm being shy and not talking a police officer comes over. He asks to talk with me privately. I look at my sister and she nods. I go with the police officer to a private room inside of the orphanage itself. When I enter I see loads of kids who were clearly watching what was happening from the windows of the home. The officer guides me to the private room and ushers for me to sit opposite him.
"Lyric I'm PC Johnson." He starts and I nod not wanting to make any unnecessary conversation. "Right now if I asked you where you want to live what would you say?" He asks. "Deep down in your heart it can be as extreme as you want." He says and I nod.
"I want to live on the coastline. With paths I can skateboard on and massive waves I can surf on. I want to be with my sisters and my brothers. I want to not have to go to school and be homeschooled. I want to have a massive football pitch that I can go to whenever. I want to have dapper by my side." I say and he nods and writes stuff down.
"Now which 3 people would you most want to live with?" He asks and I nod.
"Izaiah, Nikita and uh Dapper." I say and he laughs.
"Other then dapper."
"Malik." I reply quick.
He seems to write some more stuff down.
"If you lived with your sister would you be happy?" He said and I nodded my head straight away.
"I would definitely be happy." I say.
"And if Izaiah and Dapper were with you would you be happy?" He asks.
"Without a doubt."
"Ok thanks that's enough questions for now you can go out and sit with your sister." He says and I nod. Then I go out and when I see my sister she is sat in the boot of the car she came in with her legs dangling.
"You alright?" She asks and I just nod.
"He was asking me all random questions. About my dream house and if I'd be happy living with you and stuff." I say.
"I know what it's like." She says and I look at her confused.
"You know?" I ask her.
"Yeah. Remember when mum." She starts and I tense up. She realises this and changes how she tells the story. "When that happened me, Natasha and Malik had to do the same. Well me and Natasha Malik was just a little baby." She says and I laugh. "Don't worry baby sis everything will sort itself out in the end." When she finishes what she was saying I look into the boot and see a ball.
"Can I?" I ask her.
"Of course you can." She tells me. I grab the ball then go into the empty car park and start juggling. I throw in a few street tricks and I just laugh and have fun for the first time in a long time.

(She does all of this both guys ^^^)